IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Kerry on npr/Forum re Paris accords, present state of the US-insanity at the top
That is all ye need to know.
Various PBS streams are there, (as the insanity grows exponentially and ignoramuses Rule.)
Kerry speaks in San Rafael tonight (English is spoken there, I can attest.)

Sic transit Gloria mundi.
(Even the Carrion will rot, along with the rest.)

Ed.: Factoid emerges: 54% of Muricans vote--meanwhile
As Bolton *preps for nuking Iran + whatever targets-of-Murican-Opportunity emerge./words fucking-Fail.
* his speech to a rollicking brain-dead audience ... shown in PBS/Iran serial-flic, "Our Man in Tehran"
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 14, 2018, 01:23:11 AM EDT
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 14, 2018, 01:26:09 AM EDT
New Paris to Pittsburgh.
My eldest was filmed for the National Geographic's documentary of that name. Doesn't air until December 12 and I don't know if she survived the proverbial cutting room floor or not, but is still worth a look.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Please to give us a heads-up
*whereby and when we might view this fine example of (among other things: How to raise-up a kid what's gots Moxie!)
Yup, you are allotted a few moments of oer'weening Pride, too. Eh? :-)

* unclear whether I get Nat'l Geog on my skinflint Comcast deal; I suspect that 'via Web' is unlikely but maybe.. or will have to find a way to bludgeon this rapacious Provider into: give it to me or I move on to alternative means, permanently. Sheesh: who were those assholes imagining that Information should be Free ... when you need them?
But I digress.
Expand Edited by Ashton Sept. 14, 2018, 04:55:01 PM EDT
New will do. Thanks!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Kerry on npr/Forum re Paris accords, present state of the US-insanity at the top - (Ashton) - (3)
         Paris to Pittsburgh. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Please to give us a heads-up - (Ashton) - (1)
                 will do. Thanks! -NT - (mmoffitt)

I've never been so insulted in all my week!
86 ms