IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So then, having digested the entire enchilada... Day-0 --> just now,
It's looking a Lot like Mr. Unitary Presidency SHALL allow the orange-[____] to FIRE anyone who opposes POTUS*, including ANY (name-newly-invented-for) Independent Investigator ..of demonstrable orange-Madness extant.

This Paragon-of-[my personal]-Certainties, has defended his musings [re. "FOR CAUSE" being appended to this Investigator..] all the way to ~~ extent of Bertie's near-fatal efforts as included n-pages on [2+2=4]. Sometimes I think he is a Cyborg,
his OS being simple-Boolean-logic ... even where emotional as well as intellectual brains operate as in homo-sap: IS THE MILIEU. Digital-machine-logic, by any other name.

I think therefore: we are apt to be Fucked, next, in all orifices (in Cartesian or Polar coordinates.)
(But maybe.. not.. if in Riemann geometries??)
New the case (or not) impeachment orange one, pros cons from a pretty decent lawyer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0bA1TkYyoE&feature=youtu.be take a listen or not, no huffing and puffing, just discussion
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New if you are short on time go to minute 57 and listen from there
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I said: I've heard it ALL sans interruptions for (a Real life.)
     So then, having digested the entire enchilada... Day-0 --> just now, - (Ashton) - (3)
         the case (or not) impeachment orange one, pros cons from a pretty decent lawyer - (boxley) - (2)
             if you are short on time go to minute 57 and listen from there -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 I said: I've heard it ALL sans interruptions for (a Real life.) -NT - (Ashton)

In the arms of a jungle animal instinct.
150 ms