IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I missed this the first time
So I saw the LRPD, "Well, yes, because everyone knows that having an Italian travertine fireplace in just one color is gauche."

Wondering at the context, I found the source. And in the slideshow was this:

The top floor of the brownstone is a designated children’s domain: there are four bedrooms and two full baths.

Excuse me if I don't believe the room with the crazy shag carpet, full-mirrored ceiling and mounted sex swing is a "children's domain".
--

Drew
New When we built our house, my wife insisted on a mirror in the ceiling over the bed.
She said she likes to watch herself laugh.
--Rodney Dangerfield
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Wrong on one or two counts.
That suspended chair is good at most for reading; no way you can get physical in it -- and the reader should preferably be a pretty small person, too. Also, several kids I've known used to love floor rugs (I doubt it's fitted carpenting) like that. So except for the ceiling mirror, child's room feels quite correct.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
     I missed this the first time - (drook) - (2)
         When we built our house, my wife insisted on a mirror in the ceiling over the bed. - (mmoffitt)
         Wrong on one or two counts. - (CRConrad)

It’s merely anecdotal, but someone who can severely misconstrue the meaning of “Green Eggs and Ham” has no business being considered smart.
36 ms