IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Topping off all the dis-info is: DJT (back in tyke school..) colors in the US flag: Russian-scheme
Here.

I. Mean. ..how Does? one get to be a misanthrope, Narcissist-while-solipsist, racist-liar and overall Jerk, ignorant as a tick of most Histories (local, State Fed and World)
and while hugging the sucker: forgets what the fucking-US-flag looks like?

Eh? h.t.f. does all this crap get rolled into One Nasty-homo-sap?
Reptile conservators Want To Know.
Collapse Edited by Ashton Aug. 27, 2018, 02:26:11 PM EDT
Topping off all the dis-info is: DRT (back in tyke school..) colors in the US flag: Russian-scheme
Here.

I. Mean. ..how Does? one get to be a misanthrope, Narcissist-while-solipsist, racist-liar and overall Jerk, ignorant as a tick of most Histories (local, State Fed and World)
and while hugging the sucker: forgets what the fucking-US-flag looks like?

Eh? h.t.f. does all this crap get rolled into One Nasty-homo-sap?
Reptile conservators Want To Know.
New if it makes you feel better Mccain dissed the president after death by not inviting him
and I heard he was going to start to vote democrat from now on :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New non sequitur
     NYT flash in: John McCain cannot cancel another Repo-nightmare anti-Obama idiot-vote. RIP -NT - (Ashton) - (8)
         RIP, indeed! - (a6l6e6x)
         Even now, John McCain finds a way to put Trump in his place - (Ashton) - (6)
             St. John messed with Donnie's parade, also too. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 Contrarywise... - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                     It started long before his death -NT - (drook)
                     Topping off all the dis-info is: DJT (back in tyke school..) colors in the US flag: Russian-scheme - (Ashton) - (2)
                         if it makes you feel better Mccain dissed the president after death by not inviting him - (boxley) - (1)
                             non sequitur -NT - (Ashton)

Caught up in the conflict between his brain and his tail.
131 ms