IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking of "NPD" / Narcissistic Personality Disorder (But worse is ASPD..)
This exchange (from a Pro psyche-studier)

Pithy exchange re NPD == Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

JD Candykitty:
Your value to someone with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) is what use or uses you might be good for...now or later. The N demands your loyalty as a rightful entitlement. Their loyalty to you does not exist, has never existed. Those blindly faithful to the N are often to usually inverted N’s. None of what has gone down here is surprising.

Amaze:
Exactly. Very clearly put :-)

JD Candykitty:
Thank you. I spent over 4 decades of my life doing analysis and, with it, research. Got to observe all kinds of mental illnesses and personality disorders. You learn about narcissists and sociopaths (not the same thing) two ways….in college and in your face. I have been threatened and assaulted by same a few times (but not for many years).

Sociopaths--and Trump certainly is that--are dangerous on many levels. His narcissism gets the headlines. His co-morbid ASPD (Anti-Social Personality Disorder) does not for some reason...even as obvious as it is.

(If that's not a QED, I ain't never seen one) We must help Sisyphus roll that boulder on up The Hill™ and through that /crumbling manse/ Oval orifice. Mustn't we?
New Aside from all the narcissism, I'm stuck on this
"I don’t know how you can impeach somebody who’s done a great job.”

Because impeachment isn't about what you've done right, it's about what you've done wrong.
--

Drew
New Please eschew Logic re DJT (esp. To him) because ... well, nobody Knoze That Enigma-machine code.
Maybe its ranguage is Tri-state? ~~ [Yes] [No] ... [Aww wtf/try this random dodge]
Ain't no CRC for tri-state, I hear.

We gets one clue: all his intentions/actions are 99 and 44/100 percent: to do --> Evil to one or all homo-saps.
All hard evidence points there. Rest case.
     This is getting pretty damned funny! - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         So few words, so much wrong -NT - (drook) - (3)
             Speaking of "NPD" / Narcissistic Personality Disorder (But worse is ASPD..) - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Aside from all the narcissism, I'm stuck on this - (drook) - (1)
                     Please eschew Logic re DJT (esp. To him) because ... well, nobody Knoze That Enigma-machine code. - (Ashton)
         I saw that clip! :) - (a6l6e6x)
         More al punte pithiness scanned: - (Ashton) - (3)
             The majority won't act until - (malraux) - (2)
                 So true, and doesn't that just suck -NT - (drook)
                 There's an inexorable Time-line though.. Tick Tock Tick ... - (Ashton)
         And the Chinese agricultural tariffs are hurting farmers - (lincoln) - (1)
             not yet, they made a shitton of money from pretarrif buys -NT - (boxley)

Let the spreading of TV dinners on the roads begin!
68 ms