IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is getting pretty damned funny!
Raising the prospect of his own impeachment, President Trump warned during a television interview Thursday that his removal from office would hurt the economy.

“If I ever got impeached, I think the market would crash,” Trump said during an interview with a “Fox and Friends” host that was conducted Wednesday and broadcast on the show Thursday morning.

“I think everybody would be very poor. Because without this thinking,” he continued, pointing a finger at his head, “you would see, you would see numbers that you wouldn’t believe in reverse.”

"I don’t know how you can impeach somebody who’s done a great job,” the president said.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-impeachment-20180823-story.html
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New So few words, so much wrong
--

Drew
New Speaking of "NPD" / Narcissistic Personality Disorder (But worse is ASPD..)
This exchange (from a Pro psyche-studier)

Pithy exchange re NPD == Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

JD Candykitty:
Your value to someone with NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder) is what use or uses you might be good for...now or later. The N demands your loyalty as a rightful entitlement. Their loyalty to you does not exist, has never existed. Those blindly faithful to the N are often to usually inverted N’s. None of what has gone down here is surprising.

Amaze:
Exactly. Very clearly put :-)

JD Candykitty:
Thank you. I spent over 4 decades of my life doing analysis and, with it, research. Got to observe all kinds of mental illnesses and personality disorders. You learn about narcissists and sociopaths (not the same thing) two ways….in college and in your face. I have been threatened and assaulted by same a few times (but not for many years).

Sociopaths--and Trump certainly is that--are dangerous on many levels. His narcissism gets the headlines. His co-morbid ASPD (Anti-Social Personality Disorder) does not for some reason...even as obvious as it is.

(If that's not a QED, I ain't never seen one) We must help Sisyphus roll that boulder on up The Hill™ and through that /crumbling manse/ Oval orifice. Mustn't we?
New Aside from all the narcissism, I'm stuck on this
"I don’t know how you can impeach somebody who’s done a great job.”

Because impeachment isn't about what you've done right, it's about what you've done wrong.
--

Drew
New Please eschew Logic re DJT (esp. To him) because ... well, nobody Knoze That Enigma-machine code.
Maybe its ranguage is Tri-state? ~~ [Yes] [No] ... [Aww wtf/try this random dodge]
Ain't no CRC for tri-state, I hear.

We gets one clue: all his intentions/actions are 99 and 44/100 percent: to do --> Evil to one or all homo-saps.
All hard evidence points there. Rest case.
New I saw that clip! :)
It's a riot.

But, that thinking goes with his warped personality.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New More al punte pithiness scanned:

pcn8229 August 22 · 01:23:06 AM

Oh, Karma, don’t stop biting! I LOVE the smell of schadenfreude in the morning. It smells like “impeachment”! Now, the question remains: Will the House majority act as they should, given what happened today? We shall see. I know the Democratic minority will vote unanimously to send the Orange Menace to trial in the Senate. Will the GOP continue down the hypocritical path they’ve laid for the last 45 years, or will we see a last spasm of patriotism from their spineless mass?

(OK that last is from this sorta source):

Tbogg’s Epistle to the Purity Ponies from ten years ago:

Every year in Happy Gumdrop Fairy-Tale Land all of the sprites and elves and woodland creatures gather together to pick the Rainbow Sunshine Queen. Everyone is there: the Lollipop Guild, the Star-Twinkle Toddlers, the Sparkly Unicorns, the Cookie Baking Apple-cheeked Grandmothers, the Fluffy Bunny Bund, the Rumbly-Tumbly Pupperoos, the Snowflake Princesses, the Baby Duckies All-In-A-Row, the Laughing Babies, and the Dykes on Bikes. They have a big picnic with cupcakes and gumdrops and pudding pops, stopping only to cast their votes by throwing Magic Wishing Rocks into the Well of Laughter, Comity, and Good Intentions. Afterward they spend the rest of the night dancing and singing and waving glow sticks until dawn when they tumble sleepy-eyed into beds made of the purest and whitest goose down where they dream of angels and clouds of spun sugar.

You don’t live there.

Alas..
New The majority won't act until
the calculus of damage he's doing vs. the voters who still support him changes.

This could happen after the midterms, particularly if the Democrats take Congress and the Republicans can blame them for getting rid of Trump, with safe seats voting for the removal as well.

But once that calculus does change, we'll know because Fox will suddenly start pushing the view that, regrettably, Trump is a crook and has to go.

Of course, the Republican leadership may never decide that it has changed enough. One hopes their cynicism is enough to get them there eventually, though. If they can come up with a convincing narrative for why Drumpf has to go, I think we'll see President Pence (and there's a whole other problem).

I think we might be better off letting him stay in there with a Congress that blocks his stupidity as much as possible, and then boot him in 2020 without the danger of Pence for 4 years.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New So true, and doesn't that just suck
--

Drew
New There's an inexorable Time-line though.. Tick Tock Tick ...
If it takes a couple YEARS: we are that much behind the GWD/Global Warming Doom.
We just may not have the TIME to await the snail-pace growth of national 'intellect' (on which I Sell Short.)
New And the Chinese agricultural tariffs are hurting farmers
in the Midwestern states that majorly supported the orange-haired shitgibbon. But they're whining now because it's their ox getting gored; they voted for Drumpf because they wanted him to fuck over "THOSE" people ... (and you know what I'm talking about).

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New not yet, they made a shitton of money from pretarrif buys
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     This is getting pretty damned funny! - (mmoffitt) - (11)
         So few words, so much wrong -NT - (drook) - (3)
             Speaking of "NPD" / Narcissistic Personality Disorder (But worse is ASPD..) - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Aside from all the narcissism, I'm stuck on this - (drook) - (1)
                     Please eschew Logic re DJT (esp. To him) because ... well, nobody Knoze That Enigma-machine code. - (Ashton)
         I saw that clip! :) - (a6l6e6x)
         More al punte pithiness scanned: - (Ashton) - (3)
             The majority won't act until - (malraux) - (2)
                 So true, and doesn't that just suck -NT - (drook)
                 There's an inexorable Time-line though.. Tick Tock Tick ... - (Ashton)
         And the Chinese agricultural tariffs are hurting farmers - (lincoln) - (1)
             not yet, they made a shitton of money from pretarrif buys -NT - (boxley)

Dude, down the hall and to the left. That’s who you want.
58 ms