IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ahh, the sound of twisting knickers...
VT's current GOP Governor, Phil Scott*, changed his mind on gun control in the wake of the Parkland, FL school shooting and a close call in Fair Haven, VT. Scott ended up signing in to law such draconian measures as raising the age limit to buy a gun to 21 years of age (unless one take a gun safety course), mandating background checks for private gun sales and allowing for the courts to issue temporary seizure warrants if someone is deemed dangerous to self and/or others.

Queue howling from right field, with armed protests at the State House, complete with chants of "Traitor" and "One term governor". With the backing of the NRA, they wound up fronting a Trumpistan candidate who ended up getting his rear end handed to himself in yesterday's primary. And for the knuckle draggers who were planning on holding their nose and vote Democrat, that side just fronted Christine Hallquist, nee David...

It is going to be fun in November :-)

* Scott is a nice guy in the spirit of the late Sen. Jim Jeffords. I don't quite understand why he insists on clinging to the banner.
New "Well, now we'll just have to move to Canada!"
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I thought VT was already there
--

Drew
New naw, they are not rude enough
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Well, half of Derby Line is...
     Ahh, the sound of twisting knickers... - (scoenye) - (4)
         "Well, now we'll just have to move to Canada!" -NT - (malraux) - (3)
             I thought VT was already there -NT - (drook) - (2)
                 naw, they are not rude enough -NT - (boxley)
                 Well, half of Derby Line is... -NT - (scoenye)

Armed with WoMS*.

*(Weapons of Mass *SHUN*)
65 ms