IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New the neighbors were having a garage sale, scored a complete set of evans drums almost
two bass, snare, high tom, low tom but no cymbals for $10. Need a stand for the snare and high tom and foot pedals for the base. Going to find out where to buy some drumsticks and after MJ leaves going to be doing some drinkin and hitting. HeeYah! Skins are in good shape. Always wanted a set of drums but could not justify the expense.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Aren't you too old for a midlife crisis?
--

Drew
New nope, always wanted a set but couldnt justify the $500+ for it
I already own electric guitar, Electric bass, violin and tomtoms. Can play all but the violin, I just make noise with that
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 11, 2018, 12:19:56 PM EDT
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 11, 2018, 12:20:38 PM EDT
New Interesting timing
I just setup a killer a/v environment (circa 2000, but it works for me). I am strictly a consumer, though.

I've waited 5 years to start piecing it together. Goodwill and ARC get some good stuff, if you are willing to check daily. They are on my way to everything so it doesn't hurt.

So anyway, enjoy the music time. I will.
New yup, when i downsized all of the over size electronics went there
New ARC?
--

Drew
New Yup
https://www.arcthrift.com

Twice the price as Goodwill, better selection. If you really care about cost, go Saturday, 1/2 off.

I picked up a Velodyne Ct 120 sub for $75 yesterday there.
     the neighbors were having a garage sale, scored a complete set of evans drums almost - (boxley) - (6)
         Aren't you too old for a midlife crisis? -NT - (drook) - (5)
             nope, always wanted a set but couldnt justify the $500+ for it - (boxley) - (4)
                 Interesting timing - (crazy) - (3)
                     yup, when i downsized all of the over size electronics went there -NT - (boxley)
                     ARC? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                         Yup - (crazy)

The cancers of the tank come!
117 ms