IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Tweener shoplifter gets shocking response
Slightly mixed feelings here. This kind of swarming by juveniles—of retail establishments; the other year of a BART train in Oakland—is an urban scourge, but I’m squeamish about a PD policy that permits tasing children down to the age of seven. On the other hand, had I a taser or a can of pepper spray or, preferably, one in each hand when I was ratpacked by a dozen feral middle schoolers at the end of January, I would probably have laid about me pretty liberally without regard for tender years—which makes it probably a good thing I hadn’t been so equipped. Still, how does one deal with the little fuckers?

cordially,
New Mosquito?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mosquito-repels-youths/
The sound, Roth explains, is supposed to work as a repellant for a simple reason: Most people over 30 can't hear it, most people under 20 can, and hate it.

The latest generation is apparently tunable so you it may also be able to use it to disperse flocks of snowbirds. (Earplugs may be required...)

(But of course, by now the yoofs have subverted it and use it as an adult proof ringtone.)
New used to have fun with that at work
all the youts at work start shouting and swearing. Funny as crap, I couldnt hear a thing
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Tweener shoplifter gets shocking response - (rcareaga) - (2)
         Mosquito? - (scoenye) - (1)
             used to have fun with that at work - (boxley)

Ignore the man behind the curtain!
34 ms