IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You've got to admit, Republican lack of any shame can sometimes be funny.
Washington (CNN)Rudy Giuliani said Wednesday that President Donald Trump's legal team has responded to the special counsel, the latest effort in ongoing negotiations over a possible interview.

"We have now given him an answer. Obviously, he should take a few days to consider it, but we should get this resolved," Giuliani said during an interview on the radio show of fellow Trump attorney Jay Sekulow.

"We do not want to run into the November elections. So back up from that, this should be over by September 1," Giuliani said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/politics/donald-trump-robert-mueller-interview-rudy-giuliani/index.html

"Put up or shut up", "We do not want to run into the November elections., "This should be over by September 1." How many BENGHAZI!!!!ONE! investigations were there? Oh, that's right, EIGHT. Over how long a period?
From May, 2013 through December, 2016 (that's about three and a half years for those playing at home.) How many indictments? Zero. And those were going on for not one, but two different Congressional "November" elections and one Presidential "November" election.

Almost everyone on this board knows all of this, of course. But, still. The blatant hypocrisy and complete lack of shame surrounding these people still takes my breath every now and again.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Just think of all the fun investigations if the Dems take the house
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I am
     You've got to admit, Republican lack of any shame can sometimes be funny. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Just think of all the fun investigations if the Dems take the house -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             I am -NT - (crazy)

Anything that ugly should die and be eaten at breakfast.
64 ms