(she did get nearly 3M more votes than Donnie)

and a campaign strategy.

We have good, inspiring candidates, we have good issues, we have enthusiasm and funding and infrastructure to win big in November.

Nobody that I know of is campaigning by only saying "Vote for Me because James Comey was a narcissistic monster as FBI director!11 Vote for Me because Donald Trump is a narcissistic monster and a Traitor!!11". Most candidates don't say anything like that at all. It wouldn't make sense. Nobody's running for FBI director or President this fall.

:-/

Recognizing that Comey threw the election to Trump, and that Vlad and his Minions did lots of illegal things with the enthusiastic support and assistance of Trump and the GOP, doesn't mean that that's how people are campaigning or that that's the only thing they will work on once they're elected.

E.g.:

MEET JENNIFER

“I believe public service is about working every day to make people’s lives better. That’s why I ran to represent our community in the State Senate, and that’s why I’m running for Congress.”

Senator Jennifer Wexton has been serving the people of Northern Virginia for almost two decades, as a prosecutor, an advocate for children, and as a legislator focusing on issues of concern to families.

Wexton has a great chance to defeat the odious Comstock in November.

And, yes, you are punching down. You spend much more of your time here beating up on Hillary (who isn't running for anything) than you do beating up on Trump and the GOP. Lately, you've spent much more time beating up on voters than you have on discussing non-purity-pony ideas for winning.

It's really, really easy to be a critic. It's really, really easy to write off people as being "stupid" or too set in their ways to vote in their (and their children's) best interest. But doing that isn't going to make things better.

I'm a big fan of trying to make things better, myself. A big part of that, for me, is doing everything possible so that more people in the USA can vote. Not beating up on voters...

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.