IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 2 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I think I see a contributing factor to the fail rate.
Emphasis Mine.
Jamie Duda, who spent the past year teaching language arts in a Charlotte-Mecklenburg elementary school, believes it’s the latter. Two years ago, after getting her degree from the Arizona-based University of Phoenix, she passed her Arizona licensing exams on the first try. In North Carolina, she passed the reading and general curriculum portions. But she failed math.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New University of Phucking Phoenix
My brother’s a university librarian at a real school. He reports that UP, which does not trouble to maintain its own libraries, sends its students to his establishment for research. He throws them out when detected. UP is a parasite.

cordially,
New I couldn't agree more.
But there's another one that doesn't get as much attention. Western Governors University that our former governor and current President of Purdue University (the real one), Mitch Daniels, hawked at the end of his term as governor of Indiana. You pay a flat rate and "complete as many courses as you can." The real wonder of this scam is that none of the Western Governor University's "campuses" have any faculty at all. That's right. A "university" with no faculty. It's literally a pay wall for online content that is "fully accredited." In fairness, they do have "mentors" whom, I understand, help you to understand any online content that you find confusing. But the fact remains there is no faculty associated with that "university." I haven't seen the teevee ads featuring Mitch Daniels hawking this "university" since he became President of Purdue University (a blot on my CV as my terminal degree is from that school), but it says *a lot* about the Board of Directors of my alma mater that they would hire such a con artist.

And all of this says nothing about the unconscionable amount of federal loans awarded to the marks "students" at these sorts of "universities." It will be interesting to see if there's anything left of our educational system after that scumbag DeVos finishes with it.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     So NC teachers are failing on their math portion of cert test - (crazy) - (5)
         I think I see a contributing factor to the fail rate. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             University of Phucking Phoenix - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 I couldn't agree more. - (mmoffitt)
         Not sure what I think - (drook) - (1)
             Yup. - (Another Scott)

Son, when you've lived as long as I have, you'll want to forget most of it too.
44 ms