IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sad.
Makes you really miss the days when there were adults in Washington, doesn't it?

31 Republican Senators joined 47 Democratic Senators to overrule the vaunted Saint Ronald of Rayguns. Of course, Jim Broyhill, the cunt who was a member at the club where I was an assistant pro and was the reason I had to talk to George H.W. Bush on the phone once, voted against the override, but hey, he was a Southerner after all.

In the House, 81 Republicans joined 232 Democrats to override the decision of His Holiest of Holies Saint Ronnie. Having Republicans willing to contradict their President when he is plainly, flatly wrong about something is from a bygone era.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yep, and those days are gone.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Indeed, America by then still retained a vestige of A Soul, despite the rising tide of Troglodytes.
Apparently Language-murder© only starts with the assassination of words; souls seem to be its favorite dessert.
Can National Hemlock be far behind?

We're near-to finding out as FireMueller joins the premeditated-cacophony [in C# Minor] ... as we speak
New Today's example: It's "Art" + Language on the Barricades now:
Rembrandt van Drumpf
See the entire bestiary..
But set down the coffee cup first.

'Art': as in, Thomas-Kincaid-for-Repos, ~~ like Sarah-Palin-teaches-logic?
New Wow. That such people exist is truly depressing.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New “Gag me with a spoon!”
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Ron Dellums ... dies. - (Ashton) - (6)
         Sad. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
             Yep, and those days are gone. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Indeed, America by then still retained a vestige of A Soul, despite the rising tide of Troglodytes. - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Today's example: It's "Art" + Language on the Barricades now: - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Wow. That such people exist is truly depressing. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     “Gag me with a spoon!” -NT - (a6l6e6x)

This is actually a variation of the phrase, "HEY MOE."
77 ms