IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New yeah, now can you explain how the following works?
"REDISTRIBUTES income from working people to pay for corporate welfare and tax giveaways to the few richest elite" I checked a few pay stubs and i didnt see a "tax to pay the wealthy" breakout in there. Comparing this year to 2016 I see a little less tax paid out this year. How are they hiding this tax? How did they get my money to pay those evil rich bassars?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New But her emails!
--

Drew
New yes indeed
New A 1 trillion dollar deficit this year provides the funds for distribution.
Guess who owes the funds to repay it? You, your kids, and grandkids.

You're in deepening hole that you're not seeing.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New why was this not a problem during the last administration, you'all told me
we could print money forever, what changed? Oh, the favored one is not in charge so thats why its no longer good. Pull the other one :-)
New This thread was "acceptance vs normalizing"
You're attempting to derail by rehashing an already-debunked argument without adding anything new.

But you know this.
--

Drew
     Semantics FTW! - (drook) - (7)
         yeah, now can you explain how the following works? - (boxley) - (5)
             But her emails! -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 yes indeed -NT - (boxley)
             A 1 trillion dollar deficit this year provides the funds for distribution. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 why was this not a problem during the last administration, you'all told me - (boxley) - (1)
                     This thread was "acceptance vs normalizing" - (drook)
         Parsing allegories is, well - (Ashton)

I invited her up to my place for a little midnight bait. I said, "Come on, baby. It'll only take a few minnows." She threw me that same old line: "Not tonight, I've got a haddock."
110 ms