IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LRPD gives us a blast from the past...
> USE RUBBER PIPE ON DARL MONSTER

Ah, those simpler, more innocent times. When we could debate the relative evils of IBM and SCO and The GPL and YMMV.com and not even think about the possibility probability of our President being The Siberian Candidate.

(sigh)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Response: A colonoscopy, while eerily similar, is probably better than politics.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New "The thing about the explosive diarrhea excuse is you can really only use it once."
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New "Soundtrack now available on Atlantic Records."
Eewwww...

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Untrue, it's my goto
     LRPD gives us a blast from the past... - (Another Scott) - (4)
         Response: A colonoscopy, while eerily similar, is probably better than politics. -NT - (malraux) - (3)
             "The thing about the explosive diarrhea excuse is you can really only use it once." -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                 "Soundtrack now available on Atlantic Records." - (Another Scott)
                 Untrue, it's my goto -NT - (crazy)

Bring me more whiskey and rye!
39 ms