IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well.. even the Rich gearhead owners might well resent the stratospheric rates (as in this case)
I mean: this oil/filter/etc. checkout isn't hard; all you need is an organized place for each of the bolts + notes and.. merely leisurely loosening, draining and tightening.
Rest case. You even get to fondle the (almost-all..) Pricey bits as you bond with your Fantasy Wheels.

I'd do this for the Owner, in exchange for a looong weekend en route to Bonneville. Say.
(But s/he'd have to buy the pricey fluids etc. too.. SO ..which IWE'er (closeted) wants to do the swap?)

;^>
New I am reminded of when Jeremy Clarkson bought a Mercedes 600 class.
Very large car. Originally very expensive and well kitted out. And often owned by heads of state.

He bought his second hand. The first service bill was 21 thousand pounds.

Wade.
New [PTBarnum on] "There's one born every minute." [/PTB]
New Oh he showed it to James May so he could be laughed at. :-)
     It's not about the tool, it's about the maintenance - (drook) - (16)
         I skipped ahead, but wow. -NT - (malraux)
         Futile . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
             Which size Shun? - (malraux) - (7)
                 Re: Which size Shun? - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                     IRLRPD. - (Another Scott)
                     That one is $150 too - (malraux) - (4)
                         Re: That one is $150 too - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                             Alas.. I must shun Shun some (-what). -NT - (Ashton)
                             Seems like it. I'll keep my eye out. -NT - (malraux)
                         [strike]$80[/strike] $90 on eBay. - (Another Scott)
         Did you mention 'maintenance'? - (Ashton) - (5)
             If you're driving that, you aren't doing your own maintenance -NT - (drook) - (4)
                 Well.. even the Rich gearhead owners might well resent the stratospheric rates (as in this case) - (Ashton) - (3)
                     I am reminded of when Jeremy Clarkson bought a Mercedes 600 class. - (static) - (2)
                         [PTBarnum on] "There's one born every minute." [/PTB] -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Oh he showed it to James May so he could be laughed at. :-) -NT - (static)

Somewhere out there, a Big Cheetah is still running WordStar and extremely anal benchmarks...
83 ms