IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It appears that the site has “gone dark” a week later
One hopes that the Deep State—or the nutjob’s hosting service—dropped a word in his 16mm shell-likes.

cordially,

Edit: A little investigation suggests that it was indeed the hosting service that pulled the plug on him.
Expand Edited by rcareaga July 24, 2018, 03:30:26 PM EDT
Expand Edited by rcareaga July 24, 2018, 09:03:44 PM EDT
New My concern stands.
He and his readers are still out there. It's good that the site's down, but that doesn't address the real problem, I'm afraid.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New As does mine
We’re headed into territory uncharted within living memory. There probably won’t be a “firing on Fort Sumter” moment for historians to cite, and the war to come will not be tidily or topographically delineated, but I suspect that we are drifting, slow-motion, into something like Bosnia on a continental scale, which will only be averted, if at all, by means of a nakedly authoritarian order being imposed. There’s a substantial fraction of the Teeming Millions who would greet this with lusty huzzahs. The immediate question is whether the short-fingered vulgarian’s forces attempt that move before the end of the decade.

but_her

cordially,
New we get it, the entitled can do no wrong wink wink
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Not at all
But your scumbag is FAR worse than my scumbag. Yes, your's. Even if you didn't vote for him, you made your preference obvious.
New well we wont really know how bad your scumbag is because she didnt get a shot at the power
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Brilliant image.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     The Rwanda playbook - (rcareaga) - (16)
         Completely unhinged -NT - (drook)
         It maybe a Honeypot, I would like to hope so ... -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             He’d have to have been at it a long time - (rcareaga)
         The er, unfathomably deep trouble is: no one knows just How effective? Can-become - (Ashton)
         The coming revolution. Or Civil War II. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Even the New York Times - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 soon as the economy tanks they will have to retreat to their shelters and start muttering again -NT - (boxley)
                 Linked from there, speculation on why Repubs are rolling over - (drook) - (1)
                     long twitter thread on Torshin - (rcareaga)
         It appears that the site has “gone dark” a week later - (rcareaga) - (6)
             My concern stands. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 As does mine - (rcareaga) - (4)
                     we get it, the entitled can do no wrong wink wink -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Not at all - (crazy) - (1)
                             well we wont really know how bad your scumbag is because she didnt get a shot at the power -NT - (boxley)
                     Brilliant image. -NT - (mmoffitt)

You signed the Memo of Understanding...!
120 ms