IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Rwanda playbook
Having followed a link to this piece, and after reading it, I assumed it was some guy in his mother’s basement, and thought merely that it must have been difficult for the author to type it with all that hair on his palms. Well, silly me. Turns out he was with Central Intelligence for twenty-two years, fairly high up the food chain, and he’s calling on his fellow patriots to kill “traitors” (no, not that one).
As this week’s end, it seems likely that it is quite near time for killing those involved in the multiple and clearly delineated attempts to stage a coup d’état against the legitimately elected Trump government and thereby kill our republic.

—The week saw the alternative media document nearly 300 incidents of violence against loyal U.S. citizens that have been perpetrated by Democrats and the domestic terrorists that the party and its financial supporters keep on their payrolls. The Americans they are abusing and attacking — even those using concealed carry — have so far held their fire and sucked up the pain, trying to give Trump time to forever eliminate their violent tormentors. The well-armed patriot’s patience does not, and must not, last forever.
Blah, blah, blah, and at last the orgasmic crescendo:
Finally, this week saw a significant and quickening advance toward the moment when those millions of well-armed citizens who voted for Trump, and who have been abused or wounded by Democrats, their Antifa-thugs, and their thug-civil servants for exercising their franchise to elect Trump, cannot be, in good conscience, patient for much longer.

Fortunately, they have in hand a long and very precise list of the names and photographs of those who hate and threaten them, their families, their way-of-life, their liberty, their livelihoods and their republic. No self-respecting and determined-to-remain-independent citizenry can let themselves forever be held hostage by thug-civil-servants like Strzok, Comey, McCabe, Page, and Rosenstein; worshipers of tyranny, like the Democratic members of Congress, the Clintons, the FBI, and the Obamas; apparent traitors like Brennan, Hayden, and Clapper; all of the mainstream media; and the tens of thousands of government-admitted-and-protected, violent, criminal, and illegal immigrants.

American patriots have so far, praise God, been remarkably disciplined in not responding to tyranny and violence with violence. For now they must remain so, armed but steady. But the time for such patience is fast slipping away; indeed, that patience is quickly becoming an obviously rank and self-destructive foolishness. If Trump does not act soon to erase the above noted tyranny and tyrants, the armed citizenry must step in and eliminate them.

It is, of course, far better if Trump does so, and I pray and believe he will. That said, the sheer, nay, utter joy and satisfaction to be derived from beholding great piles of dead U.S.-citizen tyrants is not one that will be missed if Trump does not soon do the necessary to save the republic. But if he fails, the citizenry must act to ensure that Hillary’s predictive words are proven correct. “If Trump wins,” she apparently said, “we will all hang.”
Fap-fap-fap. I think we’re going to be seeing more eliminationist rhetoric like this in the coming months.

cordially,
New Completely unhinged
--

Drew
New It maybe a Honeypot, I would like to hope so ...
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New He’d have to have been at it a long time
Check his Wikipedia entry. Four years ago he was talking about how Obama and Cameron needed some Second Amendment remedies applied to their asses.
New The er, unfathomably deep trouble is: no one knows just How effective? Can-become
Transistorized AI-Info-bots. Next.
In the Land of the lame-brained, the winners are most apt to be the best Salesmen of superstition.
New The coming revolution. Or Civil War II.
I believe there's a chance, a non-zero but still very small chance, that we will have to defend ourselves through the use of arms against people like that. With Republican support of Trump running close to 90%, we're on the cusp of rejecting Trumpism through elections becoming little more than farce.

Even if there's "a thumpin'" in the next few elections of Trump and his ilk, it's not entirely clear to me that civilization can survive with Trump supporters maintaining their status as members of society.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 20, 2018, 04:12:11 PM EDT
New Even the New York Times
…or FTFNYT, as it’s fondly known in some circles, that safe harbor for so many “reasonable” conservatives like Bobo Brooks and Cardinal Douthat, an outfit with a deep-seated institutional loathing of the Clintons to rival boxley’s (pumping the email nothingburger during the campaign while simultaneously dismissing the Russian interference story) published a piece on Wednesday in which some possibilities are floated of the sort one seldom runs across in the MSM:
The president is not done.

Soon, there may be indictments from Robert Mueller, the special counsel, of high officials or members of Trump’s family. What then? Ornstein’s nightmare scenario: Trump fires Mueller, pardons himself and everyone else, sends his followers into the street, and, after the inevitable bloodshed, declares martial law.
I am inclined to agree with mmoffitt that we are likely facing years—I almost said decades, but I do not believe that the polity will endure the stresses for that long before it fractures—of increasingly violent oscillations in our public life, and that at some point, rather sooner than later, the brown shirts come out.

cordially,
New soon as the economy tanks they will have to retreat to their shelters and start muttering again
New Linked from there, speculation on why Repubs are rolling over
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/20/opinion/republican-party-national-rifle-association-trump-russia.html
This week, however, a new possibility came into focus. Perhaps, rather than covering for Trump, some Republicans are covering for themselves.

It is not surprising that Republicans would want to protect the N.R.A. According to an audit obtained by the Center for Responsive Politics, the N.R.A.’s overall spending increased by more than $100 million in 2016. “The explosion in spending came as the N.R.A. poured unprecedented amounts of money into efforts to deliver Donald Trump the White House and help Republicans hold both houses of Congress,” the center wrote.

McClatchy has reported that the F.B.I. is investigating whether Torshin illegally funneled money to the N.R.A. to help Trump. Wyden has also been trying to trace foreign money flowing into the N.R.A., but has found little cooperation from the organization, his Republican colleagues or the Treasury Department.
--

Drew
New long twitter thread on Torshin
(not my favorite long-read form, but some interesting background on the guy, with little Miss Butina in a supporting role). From back in November 2017.

cordially,
New It appears that the site has “gone dark” a week later
One hopes that the Deep State—or the nutjob’s hosting service—dropped a word in his 16mm shell-likes.

cordially,

Edit: A little investigation suggests that it was indeed the hosting service that pulled the plug on him.
Expand Edited by rcareaga July 24, 2018, 03:30:26 PM EDT
Expand Edited by rcareaga July 24, 2018, 09:03:44 PM EDT
New My concern stands.
He and his readers are still out there. It's good that the site's down, but that doesn't address the real problem, I'm afraid.
bcnu,
Mikem

New As does mine
We’re headed into territory uncharted within living memory. There probably won’t be a “firing on Fort Sumter” moment for historians to cite, and the war to come will not be tidily or topographically delineated, but I suspect that we are drifting, slow-motion, into something like Bosnia on a continental scale, which will only be averted, if at all, by means of a nakedly authoritarian order being imposed. There’s a substantial fraction of the Teeming Millions who would greet this with lusty huzzahs. The immediate question is whether the short-fingered vulgarian’s forces attempt that move before the end of the decade.

but_her

cordially,
New we get it, the entitled can do no wrong wink wink
New Not at all
But your scumbag is FAR worse than my scumbag. Yes, your's. Even if you didn't vote for him, you made your preference obvious.
New well we wont really know how bad your scumbag is because she didnt get a shot at the power
New Brilliant image.
bcnu,
Mikem

The Rwanda playbook - (rcareaga) - (16)
         Completely unhinged -NT - (drook)
         It maybe a Honeypot, I would like to hope so ... -NT - (boxley) - (1)
             He’d have to have been at it a long time - (rcareaga)
         The er, unfathomably deep trouble is: no one knows just How effective? Can-become - (Ashton)
         The coming revolution. Or Civil War II. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             Even the New York Times - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 soon as the economy tanks they will have to retreat to their shelters and start muttering again -NT - (boxley)
                 Linked from there, speculation on why Repubs are rolling over - (drook) - (1)
                     long twitter thread on Torshin - (rcareaga)
         It appears that the site has “gone dark” a week later - (rcareaga) - (6)
             My concern stands. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 As does mine - (rcareaga) - (4)
                     we get it, the entitled can do no wrong wink wink -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                         Not at all - (crazy) - (1)
                             well we wont really know how bad your scumbag is because she didnt get a shot at the power -NT - (boxley)
                     Brilliant image. -NT - (mmoffitt)

My own limited experience with his work has struck me as being despondent in tone. I get that, but if I wanted to be hopeless and depressed about the state of the world I would just listen to the voices in my head.
72 ms