IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Russia ain’t the old USSR
It’s more like the old Russia, long the Bad Boy of Europe. Hate to make this kind of generalization, but it’s almost as though autocracy is deep within the Slavic bone.

Putin’s Russia has abjured Marxism, embraced kleptocapital and WhiteChrisitiar supremacism. What’s not to like, from the standpoint of the Auld Confederacy?

cordially,
Expand Edited by rcareaga July 18, 2018, 11:06:41 AM EDT
New I'm not unsympathetic to your generalization.
But I wouldn't restrict it to just Slavs. A majority of folks I've met here in the "Heartland" have the same marrow infection.

On a somewhat related topic, I was speaking with a friend recently and he was aghast that I said I wouldn't be surprised if, in the end, there was no hard evidence of collusion between the Orange One and Russia in 2016. He asked me if I'd lost my mind after having spent 30+ years in the MidWest. I said, "Of course not. There may be no hard evidence of collusion for exactly the reason that you don't say a Puppeteer colluded with his marionette."

And on it goes. Did you catch the hostage tape of his Orangeness yesterday? The man is a caricature of himself.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Irony. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         Russia ain’t the old USSR - (rcareaga) - (1)
             I'm not unsympathetic to your generalization. - (mmoffitt)

4 out of 5 of you would be spending most of your time in night court.
56 ms