IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New “All politics is local”
—or in this case, consanguine, as a GOPster running for the chance to take on Wisconsin Senator Baldwin learns that his parents have opened their checkbook for the dyke:
“My parents have since turned their back on me, my wife, their grandchildren, and their extended family,” Nicholson, who entered the GOP primary in July 2017, wrote in the editorial.

He pointed to his parents' donation as a “representation of the intolerance” in the Democratic Party.

“Adding to this, they decided to make the maximum contribution to my Democrat opponent in my campaign for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin, an intentional personal blow that made headlines across the country,” Nicholson said. “It was deliberate – and it is a true representation of the intolerance of a political philosophy that stands on the false platform of tolerance.”
I’m thinking there could be some awkward moments at Thanksgiving this year.

(The frau and I will be attending a fundraiser for the candidate—Baldwin, I mean, and not Nicholson, ha-ha—in the Berkeley hills next week.)

cordially,
New The other Republican is no bargain either.
Vukmir has gained a number of powerful endorsements from the state’s Republican Party, including from Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New You keep using that word ...
Supporting another candidate over you is not "intolerance". It's preference.

Contributing to your preferred candidate is not "intolerance". It's commitment.

Making this family drama a national story is not "intolerance". It's fuckin' hilarious.
--

Drew
New OK, so “intolerance” might not be the right word
But surely this is another example of the “incivility” on the part of the left, the kind of thing that twisted so many Village knickers last month as selfless public servants like Nielsen, Pruitt and Huckabee Sanders were subjected to senseless obloquy. But these monsters actually engaged in “free speech”* (as in “money talks”) against the deepest wishes of their own son. O, the humanity!

*Or should we call it “hate speech”?

cordially,
New I think I may have detected the slightest whiff of sarcasm
--

Drew
New Surely not.
That would have been uncivil.

snarkily,
     “All politics is local” - (rcareaga) - (5)
         The other Republican is no bargain either. - (mmoffitt)
         You keep using that word ... - (drook) - (3)
             OK, so “intolerance” might not be the right word - (rcareaga) - (2)
                 I think I may have detected the slightest whiff of sarcasm -NT - (drook) - (1)
                     Surely not. - (rcareaga)

If the answer to your question starts with, "Well ... ", you're not going to like what comes next.
59 ms