IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ^This^ is a sufficiency.
..and the inability to See that this must be so: is just another gauge of the deemed-irrelevance of Facts ... apparently not confined to the possibly-terminal political-seppuku now a Real Possibility
in this [formally defined by UN as] 'third-world'--call it 'Failed'-State.

(Never has Mr. Azimov's proposition re Ignorance in Murica been so perfectly proven as Now).
The audio version is, of course a very sub-subset of the Std Bizness Lie.
Collapse Edited by Ashton July 14, 2018, 05:36:18 PM EDT
^This^ is a sufficiency.
..and the inability to See that this must be so: is just another gauge of the deemed-irrelevance of Facts ... apparently not confined to the possibly-terminal political-seppuku now a Real Possibility
in this [formally defined by UN as] 'third-world'--call it 'Failed'-State.

(Never has Mr. Isamov's proposition re Ignorance in Murica been so perfectly proven as Now).
The audio version is, of course a very sub-subset of the Std Bizness Lie.
     Wonderful audiphile woo - (drook) - (23)
         And that's not counting the iPhone X to plug them in to - (scoenye) - (21)
             ..a $K+ fer the fone; $K+ fer earphones.. pretty soon adds up to Real Money (unless you began daft?) - (Ashton) - (20)
                 Audiophiles are a distinct species by now - (scoenye) - (19)
                     Are you absolutely sure that's not satire? - (drook) - (18)
                         You know too much. That makes satire a possibility. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Hmmmm. . . I wonder how . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         No.. precisely akin to every Lie-repeated by Drumpf-->All-your Bases-suck - (Ashton)
                         I think I'll go with O'Brien's BS Repellent... -NT - (scoenye)
                         I am reminded of those green CD pens. - (static) - (9)
                             Are you sure there was nothing wrong with your ears? - (scoenye) - (7)
                                 What is an "airier" performing space? What is a "performing space"? Why is "airier" good? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     No clue. But then I buy the $5 cables (and I never got one of those green pens either) :-/ -NT - (scoenye)
                                 A problem with reviews, is so many are fake . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     Hmmm.. audio, politics ..in bed together now. Incest! -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Don't know, or don't care? - (drook) - (1)
                                         Well, whole subcultures are based on delusion . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 I happen to know my ears are quite good. - (static)
                             fekkin noise - (boxley)
                         Maxwell worked out all this stuff years and years ago. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             The clear, bright line for me - (drook) - (2)
                                 ^This^ is a sufficiency. - (Ashton)
                                 Almost. - (static)
         And they *still* won't be as good as my £100 Sony MDR-7506s -NT - (pwhysall)

I hope you don't mind if I don't read this. I don't know if it's going where I don't want it to be going, but if it is going there, I *don't* want to go there, so the best place for me to be is here, not there, and here is where I'm staying.
*puts on blinders*
*whistles very loudly*
*claws out own eyes*
133 ms