IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New They’ve forgotten how to use the indoor voice
For your delectation, ladies and gentleclones, the social media stylings of San Bernardino County Deputy District Attorney Michael Selyem, including such edgy entries as this, anent Maxine Waters,
Being a loud mouthed c*nt in the ghetto you would think someone would of shot this b*tch by now
and his lighthearted celebration of the 2016 election result:
I love that all of you liberal f*cking p*sseys are so filled with hate. Gonna be a long 8 years for you scumbags. choo choo trump.
His new boss is shocked, shocked to learn this, and has said so in no uncertain terms:
Incoming San Bernardino district attorney Jason Anderson, who defeated Ramos last month, told the Sun that the posts were “a little bit salty,” and that they weren’t “a reflection of the image I would like to portray of the D.A.’s office.”
“A little bit salty” indeed. These really are, as Pierce is fond of observing, the fucking mole people.

uncivilly,
New No, not the image you'd like to portray. Instead it's the truth.
--

Drew
New Also too, just-Now: even the LRPD is telling lies ...about moi!
My other car got stolen by Ashton.

(I had merely borrowed the Bugatti; didn't even dirty the ashtrays.)
Owner forgot his "take it for a spin", after too many gin-Martinis/shaken not stirred.
New Fake news.
     They’ve forgotten how to use the indoor voice - (rcareaga) - (3)
         No, not the image you'd like to portray. Instead it's the truth. -NT - (drook)
         Also too, just-Now: even the LRPD is telling lies ...about moi! - (Ashton) - (1)
             Fake news. -NT - (rcareaga)

How can you die from a fall of a whopping 3 inches?
68 ms