IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The clear, bright line for me
I would consider any enhancements to the analog signal to plausibly have an affect. But a digital signal is either there or not. You could have drops/interruptions in the signal, but there's no way a to alter the quality of the sound in a digital signal path.
--

Drew
New ^This^ is a sufficiency.
..and the inability to See that this must be so: is just another gauge of the deemed-irrelevance of Facts ... apparently not confined to the possibly-terminal political-seppuku now a Real Possibility
in this [formally defined by UN as] 'third-world'--call it 'Failed'-State.

(Never has Mr. Azimov's proposition re Ignorance in Murica been so perfectly proven as Now).
The audio version is, of course a very sub-subset of the Std Bizness Lie.
Expand Edited by Ashton July 14, 2018, 05:36:18 PM EDT
New Almost.
Digital jitter is A Thing and can create audible artifacts. But that's the sort of thing error correction is supposed to help fix.

Despite all the advertised digital wizardry in my EarStudio (including things like jitter cleaning and oversampling which I leave off or on defaults), the single best feature it has is the inaudible noise floor.

Wade.
     Wonderful audiphile woo - (drook) - (23)
         And that's not counting the iPhone X to plug them in to - (scoenye) - (21)
             ..a $K+ fer the fone; $K+ fer earphones.. pretty soon adds up to Real Money (unless you began daft?) - (Ashton) - (20)
                 Audiophiles are a distinct species by now - (scoenye) - (19)
                     Are you absolutely sure that's not satire? - (drook) - (18)
                         You know too much. That makes satire a possibility. - (a6l6e6x)
                         Hmmmm. . . I wonder how . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                         No.. precisely akin to every Lie-repeated by Drumpf-->All-your Bases-suck - (Ashton)
                         I think I'll go with O'Brien's BS Repellent... -NT - (scoenye)
                         I am reminded of those green CD pens. - (static) - (9)
                             Are you sure there was nothing wrong with your ears? - (scoenye) - (7)
                                 What is an "airier" performing space? What is a "performing space"? Why is "airier" good? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                     No clue. But then I buy the $5 cables (and I never got one of those green pens either) :-/ -NT - (scoenye)
                                 A problem with reviews, is so many are fake . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                     Hmmm.. audio, politics ..in bed together now. Incest! -NT - (Ashton)
                                     Don't know, or don't care? - (drook) - (1)
                                         Well, whole subcultures are based on delusion . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 I happen to know my ears are quite good. - (static)
                             fekkin noise - (boxley)
                         Maxwell worked out all this stuff years and years ago. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             The clear, bright line for me - (drook) - (2)
                                 ^This^ is a sufficiency. - (Ashton)
                                 Almost. - (static)
         And they *still* won't be as good as my £100 Sony MDR-7506s -NT - (pwhysall)

I wanted to request installing a suggestion box at work, but I had no way of doing it.
213 ms