IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New while collecting other peoples money is a time honored tradition for the clintons
the idea she may run again and smother some useful Dem just because "dammit she is owed the whitehouse" does fill me with despair.

Although I enjoy crack I have been married to the same lady for some time, strange crack is of no interest and the crack I have is just fine thank you very much.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Being a power broker with other people's money has a ring to it.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New there is a difference between a power broker and a grifter
clintons and trumps are both grifters
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     More like advancing the candidate who collected those votes despite not having a vision. - (boxley) - (5)
         tl;dr for a Murdoch tabloid feeding your Hillary-obsession (heard that Crack can cure these things) - (Ashton) - (4)
             Yeah, it’s a helluva drug -NT - (rcareaga)
             while collecting other peoples money is a time honored tradition for the clintons - (boxley) - (2)
                 Being a power broker with other people's money has a ring to it. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     there is a difference between a power broker and a grifter - (boxley)

It's not a pooping bell!
61 ms