IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New on joining the cult
mmoffitt writes:
BTW, you're spending time on interesting web content these days. Joined the Trump Cult have you?
I will take this in the jocular spirit in which I am certain you composed it. In fact, I learned of yesterday’s insurrection (see, by all means, these dispatches from the front) from “Balloon Juice,” a reasonably leftish community—if possibly not up to your empyrean standards in these matters—the link to which Nother has provided in this thread.

My late father may have been a fan of either A. Jones or another loon named Bell, as in bats in and -fry, but (checking the dates) I rather think it was Jones. Anyway, a couple of years prior to his death, he was hospitalized and subjected to a battery of woozy-making drugs. Visiting him, I found him very keen to talk about the “lizard people” who were directing the world’s affairs. The reigning British monarch was among these reptiles. At the time (early 2013) I assumed it was the drugs. I subsequently learned that the delusion was being promulgated over what I still thought to be fringe media.

I have since discovered that people of like beliefs allied two years ago with millions of conscientious objectors not unlike yourself to deliver the Republic into the tiny hands of, well, you know.

cordially,
New he was an elron fan?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New +10 for use of "empyrean."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New ...
I've noted that ..while Rand's 'recognition vocabulary' surely rivals that of the fortunately-Late *Wm. F. Buckley, he never flaunts that acumen with the kinds of fatuous excess-fol-de-rol which Mr. National Review was wont to dump-upon anyone within hearing distance.

* He doesn't rate a full-first-name because, far as we know: he never actually shot anyone (though surely he longed to do just that --> in that famous fisticuffian run-in with Gore Vidal.)

Moi settles for a starter-slogan: Extirpate Drumpf Now! .. or die all illegiblly pewling (and with dirty-drawers.)
     Good news! Unimpeachable source (no, not that one) predicts… - (rcareaga) - (23)
         I won't be watching any of that ... care to summarize? -NT - (drook) - (3)
             I confess that I lacked the stamina. - (rcareaga)
             Re: I won't be watching any of that ... care to summarize? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 great! just came back from vaca was not looking forward to going on base liberating a couple of SAWs -NT - (boxley)
         Haven't yet looked in there, but [did later] - (Ashton)
         Good news for me? - (mmoffitt) - (17)
             Hey Rand - (crazy) - (12)
                 This one isn't exactly 'feeding' the Despicables, - (Ashton) - (11)
                     Nit - "Basket of Deplorables" - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         You are quite Right; me Wrong in this allusion - (Ashton)
                         What she *should* have said - (drook) - (8)
                             That would have been much better. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 A case can be made that she lost because of voter suppression. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     correlation is not causation - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Fake news! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             not really, fake conclusions, exactly as we do here but on a larger scale -NT - (boxley)
                                         "While the law likely had some impact on deterring potential voters, ..." - (Another Scott)
                                     Hillary was a decent Republican candidate, I’ll give you that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Fair enough. -NT - (Another Scott)
             on joining the cult - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 he was an elron fan? -NT - (boxley)
                 +10 for use of "empyrean." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     ... - (Ashton)

You know, because it might catch fire.
104 ms