IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Haven't yet looked in there, but [did later]
I suspect that the theme is roiling in many minds as the path to Dear-Leader-ship/nay Democracy-destruction has notably accelerated;
could well be the harbinger of exponential Coup *activities.
* Coronation first? or a bit later.
We'll See.
Read it (well the remarks; after seeing Intro I did not want to have to gouge-out-eyes, etc.)
Murica's strongest suit: wholesale manufacturing of The ƒeare, custom tailored to %vacuity in each tribe.
Now techno has made this process into scripts/ready-to-eat, download and build your own fan club.
What a boring fucking raison d'etre: raising so many people with shit-for-brains. With pride.
Collapse Edited by Ashton July 3, 2018, 07:11:58 AM EDT
Haven't yet looked in there, but
I suspect that the theme is roiling in many minds as the path to Dear-Leader-ship/nay Democracy-destruction has notably accelerated;
could well be the harbinger of exponential Coup *activities.
* Coronation first? or a bit later.
We'll See.
     Good news! Unimpeachable source (no, not that one) predicts… - (rcareaga) - (23)
         I won't be watching any of that ... care to summarize? -NT - (drook) - (3)
             I confess that I lacked the stamina. - (rcareaga)
             Re: I won't be watching any of that ... care to summarize? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 great! just came back from vaca was not looking forward to going on base liberating a couple of SAWs -NT - (boxley)
         Haven't yet looked in there, but [did later] - (Ashton)
         Good news for me? - (mmoffitt) - (17)
             Hey Rand - (crazy) - (12)
                 This one isn't exactly 'feeding' the Despicables, - (Ashton) - (11)
                     Nit - "Basket of Deplorables" - (Another Scott) - (10)
                         You are quite Right; me Wrong in this allusion - (Ashton)
                         What she *should* have said - (drook) - (8)
                             That would have been much better. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 A case can be made that she lost because of voter suppression. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     correlation is not causation - (boxley) - (3)
                                         Fake news! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                             not really, fake conclusions, exactly as we do here but on a larger scale -NT - (boxley)
                                         "While the law likely had some impact on deterring potential voters, ..." - (Another Scott)
                                     Hillary was a decent Republican candidate, I’ll give you that. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         Fair enough. -NT - (Another Scott)
             on joining the cult - (rcareaga) - (3)
                 he was an elron fan? -NT - (boxley)
                 +10 for use of "empyrean." -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     ... - (Ashton)

ASHTO...
boot: knoppix

Booting AshtoKnoppix kernel:
Attitude fault in sarcasm module at h07734, f000
Beneficence module missing
Closing hyperbole stack
Irreverence matrix CRC-error.
WMD military overlay timeout: colonel panic
unmount hda-0
unmount hda-1
hump hda-3