IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was speaking of a class . . .
. . a class within which you are a card carrying member.

The class could have turned the election - but didn't bother. They deserve what they're getting, but unfortunately, they are dragging a lot of innocent people down with them.

I am speaking also of the other class - your "Jesusland". A class of people who deliberately turn off their brains with Belief. They want to be ceretain they are absolutely Right, no matter how wrong they are. This is Belief they claim to be Christian, but it is nothing of the sort - I suggest they read the book to find out why - but reading the book might cause thinking, which would be unthinkable.

If Christianity has actual validity, they will all be going straight to Hell. Unfortunately, I can't count on that, because I'm not a Believer.
New .
Edit: I'm actually sorry for the unedited post.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 2, 2018, 08:08:41 AM EDT
Expand Edited by mmoffitt July 2, 2018, 12:11:31 PM EDT
New Well.. ...
At peak-provocation via some fatuous Orange utterance, my own inner-Freedom Fighter has had the very same closing thoughts which are--I am unanimous in that
--true for very many Americans AND very-many Others.
FWIW
     Get your armbands and boots now while they last! - (mmoffitt) - (24)
         Yes, the Trifecta COMPLETES: Two-Nations under one Tyrant.. Unless.. - (Ashton)
         "Memories, like the corners of my mind, misty water colored memories, ..." - (Another Scott) - (6)
             In my defense. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 You're still doing it. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     I don't think I'll be joining any effort to "incrementally" make America any better. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Then, unfortunately, you are an enabler of those who want to turn back the clock. :-( - (Another Scott)
                 Well then, while your chops as Perfect-Prophet were, in '15 ~~as imperfect as the others - (Ashton)
                 Just checked the link.. as Boffo a recap as one might wish ..while-cringing at its truthiness - (Ashton)
         How fortunate it is… - (rcareaga) - (9)
             It just needs to be said. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                 Yup. -NT - (rcareaga)
                 (dup, somehow) -NT - (rcareaga)
                 Bullshit. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     You didn't think Obama would win Indiana. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         And he didn’t in 2012. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     I was speaking of a class . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                         . - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             Well.. ... - (Ashton)
         Pretty quiet here, in these parts as.. - (Ashton) - (5)
             I had to get away. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Nit - (drook) - (3)
                     3 things, you forgot get high -NT - (boxley)
                     Not my experience in other parts of the world. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     The McGuffin is: our Puritan roots. - (Ashton)

We need to drill for VASELINE in ALASKA!
245 ms