IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New executive branch controls/owns that piece of the body politic
would take a constitutional amendment to change that. Remember they are examining the law, not the intent of the actions in play. Racist yes but he is entitle to do it.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Yep, any medium-info voter could not miss his (self-admitted) "street-fighter framing" of Everything
(Even though it was Bannon who seconded that "close personal relationship aspect", after the fact.)
New Yeah, and adding North Korea and Venezuela to the list clinched it.
So many terrorists come from there.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New so someone shouting they want to nuke you is not terroristic? :-)
and venezuela buncha commies innit?
New You must have forgotten terrorists are Islamic. :)
Besides, we're buddies with Kim Jong-un.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New well yeah, but we have to block the folks from there that dont like him
     Bigotry prevails at the USSC. - (mmoffitt) - (13)
         Not surprising. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             I have, with profound regret, come around to your way of thinking on that. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 You should try reading Mencken - (drook) - (3)
                     (Sure the long-form is pithier but KISS is the weapon of choice, eh?) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Re: You should try reading Mencken - (dmcarls) - (1)
                         Added to list (when I can add a few for free shipping) - (Ashton)
                 Yes...and even if this litmus proves successful.. ... - (Ashton)
         executive branch controls/owns that piece of the body politic - (boxley) - (5)
             Yep, any medium-info voter could not miss his (self-admitted) "street-fighter framing" of Everything - (Ashton)
             Yeah, and adding North Korea and Venezuela to the list clinched it. - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 so someone shouting they want to nuke you is not terroristic? :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                     You must have forgotten terrorists are Islamic. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         well yeah, but we have to block the folks from there that dont like him -NT - (boxley)

He’s big and he’s in the vomit!
76 ms