IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, dunno.
These aren't normal times and politicians on our side shouldn't pretend that they are.

But going out of our way to rile up people isn't likely to help.

On the gripping hand, having the Republicans set the agenda YET AGAIN isn't helping us. In general, "Tone Police" can go get bent. The Teabaggers can say the most horrible things, but if sensible people on our side calmly ask a lying monster to leave their restaurant, that's beyond the pale? Really?!?

This will blow over soon - it's the summer in DC and the press has to have something to talk about.

133 days to go. Eyes on the prize...

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'll *give* you something to cry about
They're going to whine and cry and find offense no matter what liberals do.

This was the advice I wish Obama had taken, especially during his second term. If they can't be reasoned with, if nothing you do can bring them along, then fuck 'em. Fuck compromise. Fuck proportionality. Decide what you want and do it.

It's nice to start seeing powerful Republicans finally have some personal consequences.
--

Drew
New Write down THIS date. I completely agree with you.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yeah.. pity it ain't MDCX+a few, when we'd see actual Heads. On a Pike. (Damn: missed out again..)
Expand Edited by Ashton June 27, 2018, 02:48:03 AM EDT
     I think Pelosi is wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         Yeah, dunno. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             I'll *give* you something to cry about - (drook) - (2)
                 Write down THIS date. I completely agree with you. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Yeah.. pity it ain't MDCX+a few, when we'd see actual Heads. On a Pike. (Damn: missed out again..) -NT - (Ashton)