IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OTOH.. you can have all the Gigaflops/sec and make dbases accordingly ..and
your 'intelligence' will be pseudo; no more human-like than: an AI-BookkeeperAccountant. Having no Persona the collection can never answer any of the larger-Why??s (and lots more.. but..)

tl;dr: until there is developed AE aka Artiificial Emotional-intelligence--as the absolutely Necessary corollary to all the AI-Wonderfulness being tauted
--you Won't have much more than .. ... {see above}.

Now as-to ARTIFICIAL CONSCIOUSNESS being right around the corner:
I no words on that (..prolly for my duration within this Chicken-outfit. Or a Species-change?)
New example scan every known breed of cat in every known color then scan pictures of cats
the machine can identify them. scan a picture of a pink house cat. Chances are the system will not recognize it as a cat.
Do the same with humans, a guy will look at a woman in the room and wonder if she has a shaved pussy, he will then notice a different woman with hair died pink then correctly identify the pink picture as a pink pussy cat. Until they devise a way for non linear synapse burns, AI will just be an efficient data set compiler.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Contra “deep learning” - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Combination of marketing and motivated reasoning - (drook)
         There's more than one way to skin a cat. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             OTOH.. you can have all the Gigaflops/sec and make dbases accordingly ..and - (Ashton) - (1)
                 example scan every known breed of cat in every known color then scan pictures of cats - (boxley)

I don't think these were sliced from anything.
59 ms