IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 2 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New High waisted acid-washed jeans and Ray Bans are back, so yeah, it's the 80s
--

Drew
New Ray Bans left?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     npr 'Forum' re the massive IT-ignorance of the Murican peeple, incl the Liar-inChief, who - (Ashton) - (3)
         High waisted acid-washed jeans and Ray Bans are back, so yeah, it's the 80s -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Ray Bans left? -NT - (boxley)
         Well, at least he does not use email. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

The universe is 98 percent hydrogen and helium... and I'm rather fond of the other 2 percent.
41 ms