IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Its a Monster that has to be fed every day.."
Fed. Judge /Las Cruces N.M. on pbs-News today, re his sentencing of 6000 +/- to well, The System.
He accepts that this is his record; clearly he [IMO] despises the inextricable Duty that he has to enforce The Law (as it Is) and offers: ~~"Yes I see that charge; should I resign is the Question there? and I say that if I leave ... someone else shall have the exact same" [strait-jacket ... my word not his].

Are we not All sincerely HOPING that THIS CLUSTERFUCK shall be seen as the penultimate Fuck. OFF !!! to this cabal and all who--Still--reside in her?
I Mean: does The ISIS-dis-US-Partner, ICE need to actually shoot a trying-to-flee young-un next? to extirpate the Monster-in-Chief from his 24/7 Bull-inChina-Shop royal-Reign?

[Charge every Net-Worth > $6.66M person /org /biz-dodge: Giga-bucks to begin cleaning up this failed-State banana-republic on a road -->clearlly aiming towards
--> instituting a Democracy in this Oligarchy. Or just fucking curl-up-and-Die: dis-USA.

Love it or LEAVE it? ✓ ✓
Can I wait to see the Ides of November? W.T.F. knoze.. not I, yet.
Piss On every feckless 'Murican extant is my motto ..while waiting. We are residing in a Charnel House. And any older-blood-stains really stink. Notice that?
New Yep, saw that on PBS Newshour.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     "Its a Monster that has to be fed every day.." - (Ashton) - (1)
         Yep, saw that on PBS Newshour. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Specifically, they will not save the ship and crew, they will not win a stack of quatloos, and they will especially not get to sleep
32 ms