IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (Democracy Now has many factoids of the sort nevertogetonyer own Boob-tube.) Just sayin. Last time.
Expand Edited by Ashton June 21, 2018, 03:09:18 AM EDT
New I was happily shocked at home.
I was recently confined to the couch in my home for 5 weeks during my recovery from surgery. I was shocked to discover that rat cheer, in Indyana, the South Bend PBS station broadcast Democracy Now! daily. Not much to hang one's hat upon I grant you, but in these darkest of dark times you'll forgive me for allowing that to offer a photon or two of hope.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I hope everything went well and that your recovery is complete!
New It'll be a while yet before I'm 100%. But it went very, very well. Thanks!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New {Whew} ... you can't Leave (yet..) The Barricades are a'callin (And ain't a singin' Danny Boy)
So follow them White-coats' Orders, y'hear !? (OK well. except for the add-ins ya just Know are untested-BS, natch.)

(We may need yer flyin skillz, should the balloon-go-Up / before the CIEIO is extirpated from 'Command and Control')
And we auslanders from Indiana can stock-up a few 5 gal cans of AvGas, should you need to fly-in to a temp-lighted secure field. And like that. We Know the *drill instinctively, by now ;^>
* 'Specially us geezers who watched (Live-near as ya could get then) TeleNews movies of the OSS in action, often as we precocious tykes could manage the movie tickets. Honest Example:

[Hey.. everthing IS 'a story']
I recall vividly, going back to a school in San Rafael, across the Golden Gate Bridge, scoping out the absolutely-Critical pair of gigundo-Cables, at age ~12, then HS-'Freshman' (having recently grooked-to-fullness just How "shaped-charges work" Think: the Bazooka). Realized that, had I crafted a bandoleer (this was way before Velcro, of course ;^> came across Bridge in wee hours; strapped one-or-both cables == accessible from roadway ---> Well.. it Would Work! ..as surely as implosion worked for Fat Man (as I had also heard about.)

Finally: sometime in secrut: will reveal the magical incendiary mix easily made, 'Phlogiston' I dubbed it/and verified its bitchin efficacy.

And maybe look into an add-on muffler appendage? where you trade a few HP for umm ..a more silent Landing? and like that. Hey, such 'planning' beats the shit outta just Watchin the entire continent remaining in deadly-'stasis', amiright?

PS on NOVA soon: "The Rise of the Superstorms" ... I mean: DISASTER-planning is the New Hula-Hoops craze/sanity take-yer-Pick. I have. You??

Sic transit gloria mundi y'all..
(it's Better though, when you can use your Own peculiar cogitation-history: to favor the Good-over-the-Nazi-whatever his/her hair-color).
Expand Edited by Ashton June 21, 2018, 08:00:11 PM EDT
     (Democracy Now has many factoids of the sort nevertogetonyer own Boob-tube.) Just sayin. Last time. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
         I was happily shocked at home. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             I hope everything went well and that your recovery is complete! -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 It'll be a while yet before I'm 100%. But it went very, very well. Thanks! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     {Whew} ... you can't Leave (yet..) The Barricades are a'callin (And ain't a singin' Danny Boy) - (Ashton)

As you can see, Hydrogen is pretty energetic.
89 ms