IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :)
dont think methodists ban cussing do they?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     a picture, no words - (boxley) - (37)
         Yeah, great. But you… - (rcareaga) - (30)
             I could stroll nekkid thru the CFF and not feel shamed, at all. I don't do shame - (boxley) - (29)
                 “I don't do shame’ - (rcareaga) - (28)
                     i may be an asshole but I dont delude myself that border control started with drumpf - (boxley) - (27)
                         We live in the best of all possible worlds, then? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             I posted one link should I waste my time posting many others that have taken place since - (boxley) - (8)
                                 Careful with open flames, wouldn't want to light the straw -NT - (drook)
                                 Law of the Excluded Middle. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     no question we have to change the now, full agreement - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Except they're closing the ports of entry to asylum seekers... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Same way they banned marijuana - (drook)
                                         Re: no question we have to change the now, full agreement - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             One thing's the same. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Yes.. yes they are. Awfully-near HALF. (And another quarter for perpetual ennui) aka fecklessness. -NT - (Ashton)
                             lets examine that statement - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Half those "myths" are actually strawmen - (drook) - (1)
                                     Same strawmen all over the news casts as true -NT - (boxley)
                                 The 315 percent increase as a total is less tha 1% illegal alien families that show up. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I'm shocked, shocked I say! -NT - (drook)
                         Re: i may be an asshole... - (rcareaga) - (11)
                             why not? Obama and shrub did. - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Point of order - (drook) - (2)
                                     as long as you get the point - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I didn't say anything about the election ... But you know that -NT - (drook)
                                 Who said “we wuz robbed”? - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                     ahem, you mentioned stolen a number of times -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Show your work - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                             less than i thought i would find - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 I’ve reviewed the links - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                     There is a point worth considering that he's NOT making well. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     I think you could examine every post on the board without finding that particular meme -NT - (boxley)
         UMC goes after Sessions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Re: But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :) - (boxley)
         DHS Secretary Nielsen chased out of Mexican restaurant. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Ineffective. She has no sense of shame nor a soul. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 True! ... but also too: Great galvanizing-Theatre (for anyone still?? needing a reason TO VOTE. -NT - (Ashton)