Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I’ve reviewed the links
I invite anyone else here to do so. Few if any will be found to conclude that

you

are

not

an

asshole.
New There is a point worth considering that he's NOT making well.
And that point is that the real culprit in 2016 was the ignorance, dare I say stupidity, of the American People. Nearly half of us are so blinded by our hatred of "the dark skinned menace" that they'll believe anything bad said about any of them if they read it on Facebook or Twitter. Without this pre-existing condition in our population, the infamous "Russian Ratfucking" would be of no consequence. Of course, those troglodytes susceptible to these sorts of falsehoods will never concede they are gullible, so you can't convince them by showing them that what they've read on FB and Twitter was Russian generated propaganda. Regrettably, we need some of them to win the EC. Exclusively (and I choose that word carefully) focusing on Russian Ratfucking will mean nothing to them and you won't make any ground in MI, WI, OH, IA, TX or PA. We need at least one of those (and preferably two).
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I think you could examine every post on the board without finding that particular meme
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     a picture, no words - (boxley) - (37)
         Yeah, great. But you… - (rcareaga) - (30)
             I could stroll nekkid thru the CFF and not feel shamed, at all. I don't do shame - (boxley) - (29)
                 “I don't do shame’ - (rcareaga) - (28)
                     i may be an asshole but I dont delude myself that border control started with drumpf - (boxley) - (27)
                         We live in the best of all possible worlds, then? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             I posted one link should I waste my time posting many others that have taken place since - (boxley) - (8)
                                 Careful with open flames, wouldn't want to light the straw -NT - (drook)
                                 Law of the Excluded Middle. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     no question we have to change the now, full agreement - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Except they're closing the ports of entry to asylum seekers... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Same way they banned marijuana - (drook)
                                         Re: no question we have to change the now, full agreement - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             One thing's the same. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Yes.. yes they are. Awfully-near HALF. (And another quarter for perpetual ennui) aka fecklessness. -NT - (Ashton)
                             lets examine that statement - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Half those "myths" are actually strawmen - (drook) - (1)
                                     Same strawmen all over the news casts as true -NT - (boxley)
                                 The 315 percent increase as a total is less tha 1% illegal alien families that show up. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I'm shocked, shocked I say! -NT - (drook)
                         Re: i may be an asshole... - (rcareaga) - (11)
                             why not? Obama and shrub did. - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Point of order - (drook) - (2)
                                     as long as you get the point - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I didn't say anything about the election ... But you know that -NT - (drook)
                                 Who said “we wuz robbed”? - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                     ahem, you mentioned stolen a number of times -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Show your work - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                             less than i thought i would find - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 I’ve reviewed the links - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                     There is a point worth considering that he's NOT making well. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     I think you could examine every post on the board without finding that particular meme -NT - (boxley)
         UMC goes after Sessions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Re: But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :) - (boxley)
         DHS Secretary Nielsen chased out of Mexican restaurant. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Ineffective. She has no sense of shame nor a soul. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 True! ... but also too: Great galvanizing-Theatre (for anyone still?? needing a reason TO VOTE. -NT - (Ashton)

Who moved my cheese? A narcotic direction to negotiate to the change in its work and its life.
112 ms