IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeah, great. But you…
as a Hillary-hater charter member from the last century, have helped till the ground for these atrocities. You won”t be hanged, come the Nuremberg trials, but you will properly be shamed. Your mindset helped pave the poisoned asphalt by which the short-fingered vulgarian proceeded to the presidency. You should always remember that. Whether or not you do, the rest of us will.
New I could stroll nekkid thru the CFF and not feel shamed, at all. I don't do shame
and people getting ice'd was going on a long time before drumpf and will continue after his admin is in the dustbin of history.

just in case you had never heard of it before check the date on this story

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/mexican-kids-held-for-months-as-punishment-for-border-crossing/2015/03/10/311d319a-b2f2-11e4-bf39-5560f3918d4b_story.html?utm_term=.9d2ff14d6d00
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley June 17, 2018, 09:34:20 PM EDT
New “I don't do shame’
Christ, box, we’ve known that for years. You asshole.
New i may be an asshole but I dont delude myself that border control started with drumpf
and pretend st hillary would would have made it all better.
New We live in the best of all possible worlds, then?
Detaining unaccompanied minors to investigate whether they might be drug mules for Mexican cartels is a bit different from taking infants from their mothers who are attempting to claim asylum, isn't it?!?

It's nice to know that we can't ever make anything better now because OMG The Democrats Did Something Something!

(sigh)

Cheers,
Scott.
New I posted one link should I waste my time posting many others that have taken place since
Ellis Island to date? I don't think it would change your mind that you think this is brand new, the feds have been doing this since locking up native kids in school jails hundreds of miles away from home since the 1870's.

Because el trumpo is the president you think none of this has ever happened before.
New Careful with open flames, wouldn't want to light the straw
--

Drew
New Law of the Excluded Middle.
https://web.stanford.edu/~bobonich/glances%20ahead/IV.excluded.middle.html

I have another friend who tries to read my mind. You're not any better than he is. ;-)

As Peter has remarked on many occasions, "whataboutery" isn't an effective debating technique if one is actually looking to come to a logical conclusion.

Hillary and Obama and the Democrats aren't in power now.

Sessions and SHS and all the rest of them are lying about the law.

There is no federal law that stipulates that children and parents be separated at the border, no matter how families entered the United States. An increase in child detainees separated from parents stemmed directly from a change in enforcement policy repeatedly announced by Sessions in April and May 2018, under which adults (with or without children) are criminally prosecuted for attempting to enter the United States:

Obama's ICE didn't take infants away from their mothers who were claiming asylum.

We can't change the past. We can only address what is happening now so that we all have a better future.

FWIW.

Cheers,
Scott.
New no question we have to change the now, full agreement
several bills moving thru the legislative branch, trump said he would sign either one.
This misreporting by Members, press & advocacy groups must stop. It is irresponsible and unproductive. As I have said many times before, if you are seeking asylum for your family, there is no reason to break the law and illegally cross between ports of entry.
note the difference, go thru a port of entry no separation, haul ass illegally, separation as the adult will be charged. No way I am defending this, just clearing up the fallacy that all kids are separated.
New Except they're closing the ports of entry to asylum seekers...
New Same way they banned marijuana
It's not illegal, you just need to buy a tax stamp, same as tobacco.

No, you can't buy a tax stamp.
--

Drew
New Re: no question we have to change the now, full agreement
New One thing's the same.
Americans are the worst people on earth. Here is the proof.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yes.. yes they are. Awfully-near HALF. (And another quarter for perpetual ennui) aka fecklessness.
New lets examine that statement
is a bit different from taking infants from their mothers who are attempting to claim asylum, isn't it?
not quite
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/06/18/myth-vs-fact-dhs-zero-tolerance-policy
In recent months, DHS has seen a staggering increase in the number of illegal aliens using children to pose as family units to gain entry into the United States. From October 2017 to February 2018, there was a 315 percent increase in the number of cases of adults with minors fraudulently posing as “family units” to gain entry.
snip and oh this just started now?
Myth

Prior to April 2017, DHS never separated families arriving at the border.
Fact

DHS has separated families under the circumstances described above. Because of court decisions, DHS can generally no longer hold families in detention beyond 20 days.
New Half those "myths" are actually strawmen
Most of the rest respond by saying "We try ... make every effort ..." etc. without addressing how often the "myth" is actually true.

The one number they give is the 315% increase you cite. But how many of the total population does that account for? Has it increased from 0.1% to 0.315%? That one figure doesn't demonstrate whether there's a problem that requires a solution.
--

Drew
New Same strawmen all over the news casts as true
New The 315 percent increase as a total is less tha 1% illegal alien families that show up.
And the family separations were ones where an adult was an actual criminal not just someone who crossed the border illegally.

Crossing the border is a misdemeanor that can be treated administratively without involving courts.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I'm shocked, shocked I say!
--

Drew
New Re: i may be an asshole...
pretend st hillary would would have made it all better
She wouldn’t have done this. You asshole.
New why not? Obama and shrub did.
you are aware a lot of the pics about kids in cages is from 2014 right?
All growling aside, do not make the mistake of riding "we wuz robbed" into the 2020 election, that will result in a second term for that fucktwit
New Point of order
do not make the mistake of riding "we wuz robbed" into the 2020 election

The complaint above is not that the election was stolen. It's that Trump is now perpetrating exactly the type of shit that his opponents warned. And yes, Hillary was one of his opponents, but that's not the point.

But you know that.
--

Drew
New as long as you get the point
If you continue to cry about 2016 we all lose in 2020 make sure you understand that now.
If you dont want to do that, it will be you and your directly responsible for his re-election
New I didn't say anything about the election ... But you know that
--

Drew
New Who said “we wuz robbed”?
I didn’t. And you’re still an asshole suffering from an incurable case of Clinton Derangement Syndrome, which you have deluded yourself into imagining makes you a brave iconoclast.
New ahem, you mentioned stolen a number of times
New Show your work
Or STFU.
New I’ve reviewed the links
I invite anyone else here to do so. Few if any will be found to conclude that

you

are

not

an

asshole.
New There is a point worth considering that he's NOT making well.
And that point is that the real culprit in 2016 was the ignorance, dare I say stupidity, of the American People. Nearly half of us are so blinded by our hatred of "the dark skinned menace" that they'll believe anything bad said about any of them if they read it on Facebook or Twitter. Without this pre-existing condition in our population, the infamous "Russian Ratfucking" would be of no consequence. Of course, those troglodytes susceptible to these sorts of falsehoods will never concede they are gullible, so you can't convince them by showing them that what they've read on FB and Twitter was Russian generated propaganda. Regrettably, we need some of them to win the EC. Exclusively (and I choose that word carefully) focusing on Russian Ratfucking will mean nothing to them and you won't make any ground in MI, WI, OH, IA, TX or PA. We need at least one of those (and preferably two).
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I think you could examine every post on the board without finding that particular meme
     a picture, no words - (boxley) - (37)
         Yeah, great. But you… - (rcareaga) - (30)
             I could stroll nekkid thru the CFF and not feel shamed, at all. I don't do shame - (boxley) - (29)
                 “I don't do shame’ - (rcareaga) - (28)
                     i may be an asshole but I dont delude myself that border control started with drumpf - (boxley) - (27)
                         We live in the best of all possible worlds, then? - (Another Scott) - (14)
                             I posted one link should I waste my time posting many others that have taken place since - (boxley) - (8)
                                 Careful with open flames, wouldn't want to light the straw -NT - (drook)
                                 Law of the Excluded Middle. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     no question we have to change the now, full agreement - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Except they're closing the ports of entry to asylum seekers... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Same way they banned marijuana - (drook)
                                         Re: no question we have to change the now, full agreement - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                             One thing's the same. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                 Yes.. yes they are. Awfully-near HALF. (And another quarter for perpetual ennui) aka fecklessness. -NT - (Ashton)
                             lets examine that statement - (boxley) - (4)
                                 Half those "myths" are actually strawmen - (drook) - (1)
                                     Same strawmen all over the news casts as true -NT - (boxley)
                                 The 315 percent increase as a total is less tha 1% illegal alien families that show up. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                     I'm shocked, shocked I say! -NT - (drook)
                         Re: i may be an asshole... - (rcareaga) - (11)
                             why not? Obama and shrub did. - (boxley) - (10)
                                 Point of order - (drook) - (2)
                                     as long as you get the point - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I didn't say anything about the election ... But you know that -NT - (drook)
                                 Who said “we wuz robbed”? - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                     ahem, you mentioned stolen a number of times -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                         Show your work - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                             less than i thought i would find - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 I’ve reviewed the links - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                     There is a point worth considering that he's NOT making well. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     I think you could examine every post on the board without finding that particular meme -NT - (boxley)
         UMC goes after Sessions. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 Re: But where is the Second Ammendment remedy when you need it! :) - (boxley)
         DHS Secretary Nielsen chased out of Mexican restaurant. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Ineffective. She has no sense of shame nor a soul. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 True! ... but also too: Great galvanizing-Theatre (for anyone still?? needing a reason TO VOTE. -NT - (Ashton)

You sly ol' iconoclast, you...
111 ms