IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New On 'Amanpour': Morgan Neville, Dir. of "Won't You Be My Neighbor" + Drumpf close-up pic
Haven't checked on ease/availability of archives there.. maybe later

Jaron Lanier was also on, advocating (that lots of people Sign-out of social meeja) /realizing that many are hooked ... while suggesting One way to 'fix' most of them" ~~ Pay! for non-manipulative (new) sources, where only the personal connections are of great matter; nobody gets to sell Your data.
Corollarly: cureent uber-rich entrepreneurs need next to Pay each User if her data is to be 'sold' ... and like that. He's thought a lot about what these manipulative 'services' have wrought. And he's concise.

So ya gets both in the half-hour.
Her website + blurb on both.

So much to Fix; so few even trying to repair as the Dismantlers intensify their deconstruction daily.
(But there's some massive Sports Spectacular aborning.. to intensify the escape-to-ennui of much of the masses
Bread & Circuses: the bread is Your $$ for those special seats. "Welcome to the Monkey House" indeed, but Kurt's gone ... need new Talent/is there any left? Anywhere?

(I didn't need to teach my in-cat..) when I had on monitor this extreme close-up of Drumpf's visage, she Hissed! as I made a gesture, tapped on screen.
And she's just 'a cat'.

Expand Edited by Ashton June 16, 2018, 04:22:19 AM EDT
New Re: Paying us for our data
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook June 16, 2018, 08:14:52 AM EDT
New Lovely!
New NOT paying for anyones data.
A new flag I've first seen today on a Creative Commons photo page declaring license Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike v4.0 International:

"This file is copyrighted and has been released under a license which is incompatible with Facebook's licensing terms. It is not permitted to upload this file at Facebook".

In other words - since the license doesn't allow Facebook to take ownership, it is not allowed on the Facebook site. If this photo is not allowed, then NO photos or other works licensed under Creative Commons are allowed.
     On 'Amanpour': Morgan Neville, Dir. of "Won't You Be My Neighbor" + Drumpf close-up pic - (Ashton) - (3)
         Re: Paying us for our data - (drook) - (2)
             Lovely! -NT - (Ashton)
             NOT paying for anyones data. - (Andrew Grygus)

Anyone for a glass of gloat milk?
43 ms