Short form (as we may be approaching another Inflection-point in that downward spiral):

I mean: He’s pulled out already all the familiar disinformation tactics which form the core of his wetware. He’s manufactured the direction to spin the report in Fly-over code. I believe he will continue to dangle (that *Pardon “take a number" machine) ..henceforth —> until Stopped near-decisively (by all the “don’t you Wish!?" forces sorta agglomerating).
Perhaps this is the battlefield ‘twixt mobs-in-streets -and- the 'Certainty' that his Base shall coalesce and overthrow those nasty-progressivist Commie lackeys. Surely a mindset nascent just before Ft Sumter (nothing new under the sun.)

My crystal ball goes no further than this seeming juxtaposition, currently, as all await some major skirmish/while many of us wish for at-the-least a former-degree of overall Sanity, Nationally to re-emerge. This shit won’t ever just Go Away in the now dedicated dis-US, I wot.

Meanwhile … Zzzzzzzzz. Place your bets, before the wheel stops on [00]

Ed: PS Realized that my ref to the * "Take a number machine" presumed that many were aware of the firing of cartoonist ('calyumnist?) Rogers for this opus

The backstory is WaPo, entitled, An American editorial cartoonist has been fired for skewering Trump. He likely won’t be the last.

But.. Ain't it da fucking-Truff??
Ominous phrase though: Cartoonists axed en masse as the $$Pwners of the nation's Meeja next clean out their troublesome employees?

For an ab adsurdum back-back-story I leave you with

Rogers has been the editorial cartoonist for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for more than 25 years. Most working cartoonists have had an occasional idea spiked by his or her editor. But in the past few weeks, editorial director Keith Burris and publisher John Robinson Block have refused to publish six of Rogers’s cartoons, all criticizing Trump or his policies. Block and Burris have also rejected many of Rogers’s rough sketch ideas for several months.

This wasn’t the first time Block has used his position to defend President Trump’s actions; in January he demanded an editorial run in the Post-Gazette and the Toledo Blade (where he is also the publisher) supporting Trump’s use of the term “shithole countries.”

Do I see hand-painted target-decals with stickum (for Armani Suits..) in our nefarious futchah?
Ummm ... Please!