IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Keebler Elf was in my neck of the woods yesterday.
I was stuck at the office, but a co-worker went to the protest on his lunch break. Sounds like even here, in the arguable center of the deplorables, some are awakening.

Hundreds of people held up signs as they lined both sides of Jefferson Boulevard in front of Parkview Field on Thursday to protest U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ visit to discuss the Trump administration’s immigration policy.

The group Advancing Voices of Women had invited Sessions to its discussion afterward of how domestic and gang violence affect families, in light of his ruling earlier this week that those two issues were not reasons for granting asylum in the U.S.

Among those gathered outside before Sessions’ visit was Yolanda Linan, 19, an Ivy Tech student whose parents came to the U.S. on a permit and stayed even after it expired. She and her siblings were born here.

“I was raised in a Mexican immigrant household,” said Linan, who with friends was holding a Mexican flag. “It’s important they don’t separate families.”

http://www.news-sentinel.com/news/local-news/2018/06/14/hundreds-turn-out-to-protest-attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fort-wayne-visit/
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New "Sessions didn’t show up to the AVOW event" ... Cowards-all like every H.S. bully. these hollow-men
Why did I expect to see that, somewhere in the account; psychic I guess.
Not even Anglo-Saxon has adequate words to describe this snowballing-clusterfuck and the cold-blooded Nastiness of this tribe descended from Slavers (so deserving 'Not-to-end-Well').

Have noticed that each day's new atrocity (Like that Limit as ƒ(x) heads ---> with help from all those little 𝞷s ...along the way) seems--like a Force-of-Nature--to incrementally flesh-out
a portrait of (er O. Wilde's The Picture of Dorian Grey?) to-wit, this pic I put in another post:

New That pic could be titled, "Death Mask"
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New One may hope; some portents are really-Good.. ...
     Democ. Now: full hour re Murican-ISIS despicables in action at borders - (Ashton) - (4)
         The Keebler Elf was in my neck of the woods yesterday. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             "Sessions didn’t show up to the AVOW event" ... Cowards-all like every H.S. bully. these hollow-men - (Ashton) - (2)
                 That pic could be titled, "Death Mask" -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     One may hope; some portents are really-Good.. ... -NT - (Ashton)

We know better than to wear plaid and stripes together.
57 ms