IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New World Cup starts today! I'm all-in for England.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Frankly my dear,... :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Russians had 1 shot all game in their last friendly. Scored 5 to open the tournament today. ;-p
bcnu,
Mikem

New Sure
If you don't score at least 5 against S-A, you're sandbagging... (but you can include the goals overturned by royal decree)
New Portugal/Spain was entertaining.
So was Mexico/Germany. Germany's first loss in an opener in the last five world cups. Pretty impressive for the little guys. Nice to see that one for LAFC's Vela.
bcnu,
Mikem

New At least the old country (Belgium) didn't trip over Panama...
New arent all these games taking place during the day? Must be nice :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New They have these new fangled things that allow you to replay at the end of the day. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

World Cup starts today! I'm all-in for England. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         Frankly my dear,... :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
             Russians had 1 shot all game in their last friendly. Scored 5 to open the tournament today. ;-p -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                 Sure - (scoenye) - (4)
                     Portugal/Spain was entertaining. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         At least the old country (Belgium) didn't trip over Panama... -NT - (scoenye)
                         arent all these games taking place during the day? Must be nice :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             They have these new fangled things that allow you to replay at the end of the day. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Golden Service, Incorporated
60 ms