IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a circumstance that suggested errors on the part of machines and/or human workers rather than fraud
sure it is
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Glad you finally agree.
     How the Democrats will lose again Part Deux. - (mmoffitt) - (50)
         There's no evidence that he could - (drook) - (48)
             Did he really? - (Another Scott) - (47)
                 Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. - (mmoffitt) - (46)
                     I'll just leave this here... - (Another Scott) - (44)
                         Just a couple things and a question. - (mmoffitt) - (43)
                             Re: Just a couple things and a question. - (Another Scott) - (42)
                                 I would have thought you were close enough to my age to remember Real Democrats. - (mmoffitt) - (41)
                                     Re: I would have thought you were close enough to my age to remember Real Democrats. - (Another Scott) - (40)
                                         Not hallucinating, maybe. But you might want to think about getting your eyes checked. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (39)
                                             Agreed. In an ideal world, Comey wouldn't have mattered. But he did. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                 But she was blown out of the water in rural areas. - (mmoffitt) - (35)
                                                     (sigh) - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         I heard her plenty. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                             There are plenty of industrial countries that don't have "single payer". - (Another Scott)
                                                             “a candidate horrible enough to lose to Donald Trump” - (rcareaga)
                                                     In that vein.. - (Ashton)
                                                     Piss gasoline on rural voters and set ’em on fire - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                         The view from the Bay Area is a lot different than the view from the Mid West. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                             I’m right and you’re wrong. -NT - (rcareaga) - (7)
                                                                 rofl. :-) - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Just like 2016. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                                     Fuck the midwestern voters - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                                                         great idea for a movie there - (boxley)
                                                                         Resigned to never win the White House again are you? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                             IOW, keep ignoring the people disenfranchised to chase the WWC?? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                 Not at all. - (mmoffitt)
                                                     I wonder why the GOP is trying to keep people from voting. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                         thats called use it or lose it - (boxley) - (17)
                                                             Do you lose your right to free speech if you don't write your governor? - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                                 right to vote sure, but that ends on death or moving, voting is extremely local -NT - (boxley) - (15)
                                                                     Does that happen? - (drook) - (14)
                                                                         detroit, more votes counted than on the rolls -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                                                             How many? - (drook) - (8)
                                                                                 how many peope in ohio were took off of the rolls that should not have been? Is there a hard number? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                     You can Google as well as me. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                                                         so a number of one, as cited by earlier post. -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                             Eh? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                                                 get me a number of actual living voters that were denied voting rights - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                     Read the links. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                         Just like you demand for me to prove voter fraud by producing actual cases I am requesting the same - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                             ... - (Another Scott)
                                                                             Meh. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                 He does -NT - (drook)
                                                                                 a circumstance that suggested errors on the part of machines and/or human workers rather than fraud - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                     Glad you finally agree. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                         But I am trying to help. - (mmoffitt)
                                             You didn't address the question in the linked article - (drook) - (1)
                                                 He disqualified his reasoning himself. - (mmoffitt)
                     Re: Jesus Christ on a pogo stick. - (drook)
         as long as we get over the retreads and get someone outside of the machine - (boxley)

IBM is good at two things:
  1. Shooting itself in the foot, and
  2. Reloading.

235 ms