When I first heard of her use of (and assignment-as-sobriquet!) deplorable(s) ... never mind the noun-eation of another-fucking-adjective/adverb ...
My mind began adding-visuals-to n-subjects a'hearin: This Bitch be talkin' 'bout me-me-me!

And no.. I didn't grok to fullness that this GAFFE-alone, would ensure! the election of so-obvious a deranged, historically nasty, odious perpetually-bankrupt hooligan {sigh}
(What I did, was: expect that this lone idiotic name-calling would Lose her the "election".) Did so while buffering-out what the merely logical effect was: [The Orange Mofo prolly Will win.]
Bad. moi :-/

Speaking of synchronicity/again:
Just this a.m. glanced at a yellowed paperback by Philip K. Dick, Radio Free Albemuth. Was gonna get around-tuit anon, (had no hearsay re this title) then read the blurb:
Was published posthumously by the heirs, back-cover goes on to say..

"Discovered by his papers after his death, RADIO FREE ALBEMUTH (© 1985) is his last, his wildest, his most paranoid, his most prophetic, and some say his greatest work."

Plus one part of Frontispiece/intro:

FERRIS FREEMONT:
Nixon/McCarthy-like weirdo with an unspeakable secret, President of a nightmarishly normal alternate-history America

I. Mean. "prescience" may be over-used ..just as it becomes ubiquitous.
Our future is clear, is it not?
Mindless destruction / senseless violence? in whatever order or likely all-intermixed.
Muricans have earned nothing better less.