IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm glad I never took interest in FB.
Why anyone thinks that Zuckerberg cares about anything other than money and power is beyond me. Look at how he started the company at Harvard for instance...

The shock and confusion on his face when Sen. Durbin asked him some very simple questions tells me that he's never really thought about these issues and what they mean to real people. He just didn't care.

Cheers,
Scott.
New But he's sorry. Really. How many times does he have to say it? </snark>
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Sorry.. maybe like the Robber Baron on the SS Titanic?
..whose binoculars--had he lent them to the Lookout/crow's nest, etc. Etc.
Well you know; yup he's 'sorry' as in 'sorry-assed' ...

So we gets to see what such a (really numbskull) shall Do with $infinite ... gold-plated out-houses?
747 with Two King-sized beds? to beat out that other Big-River guy with even more juvenile shit?
     Facebook Gave Device Makers Deep Access to Data on Users and Friends - (Ashton) - (4)
         Facebook Part Two: Facebook Gave Data Access to Chinese Firm Flagged by U.S. Intelligence - (Ashton) - (3)
             I'm glad I never took interest in FB. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                 But he's sorry. Really. How many times does he have to say it? </snark> -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Sorry.. maybe like the Robber Baron on the SS Titanic? - (Ashton)

Somewhere out there, a Big Cheetah is still running WordStar and extremely anal benchmarks...
51 ms