IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The classics never go out of style
“If the president does it, it isn’t illegal”. The short-fingered vulgarian’s crackerjack legal team advises us that nothing he might do could possibly be against the law, because. As they used to say, “If the president does it, it’s not illegal.” Jesus fucking Christ on a popsicle stick, I thought we’d put that one to bed a generation and change ago.

cordially,
New Jeez, I don't recall those words applied to Clinton.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Not exactly "he is the president not a basketball player"
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New This is the bastard first-cousin of a M/Soft lackey's quip, from back in the debating.. days
If it's legal ..it's ethical

was the mindset displayed--and nicely sliced/diced by members of the I.G.M.--each taking a skin layer off his hide Mr. Hyde.
(Not that the rebuttals had more effect upon his worldview than re The Base, now chewing at our Vitals.)

Yeah, Confucius's little homily about Why Language Should Be Correct ... goes ^zoom^ as readily now as in 1930s/worldwide. Time for this species to go, it's looking.
At least we can search the rummage sales for a keen-o Givenchy shroud (if one fully embraces the catechism, Live fast, die young and have a good looking corpse..)

PS
(And Yeah too, anyone with half-a-brain knew that when unalloyed Sophistry reforms the synapses of The Mob [any mob] only mindless destruction would ensue..)
Perhaps 'Evolution' just hadn't the Chops..?? to remove the lemming-gene. In time. What a fucking-Waste! this coding error #666 makes every "IT-disaster" to date:
insignificant. I wot.
Expand Edited by Ashton June 3, 2018, 06:16:44 PM EDT
New C'est toujours la même chose.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     The classics never go out of style - (rcareaga) - (4)
         Jeez, I don't recall those words applied to Clinton. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Not exactly "he is the president not a basketball player" -NT - (boxley)
         This is the bastard first-cousin of a M/Soft lackey's quip, from back in the debating.. days - (Ashton)
         C'est toujours la même chose. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Aim towards the Enemy.
43 ms