Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New actually pretty tacky words to use
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Don't even pretend
--

Drew
New nothing to pretend over the last 15 years or so I have brought that issue up
Nice person by the name of Caine explained it to me slow, dont use it.

last time I brought it up was last august
http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/419959/
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley June 2, 2018, 05:24:11 PM EDT
Expand Edited by boxley June 2, 2018, 05:39:58 PM EDT
New That writer of that title seems to presume . . .
. . her vagina is disgusting and fair game for being insulted. Regardless of original meaning, the word is now used only insultingly.
New Also too, many/most? 'Muricans *don't know* a 'polite' word for the female genitalia
(We may also remember, a few years back when a school kid was disciplined (apparently not actually maimed) for saying the 'vagina'-word.)
THAT's how it is already (just now in the pre- book-burning pyres) as will appear when the "brown-shirts" acquire authentic Brown Uniforms to go with their salutes.

Perhaps the brothers-Koch will purchase the first-threads for their laboratory-bred monsters, but later-on they'll just have to emulate their predecessors
(Drumpf early-on specifically prescribed "Punch 'em in the face!!!"). A direct Order from the C-in-C? Nothing less.
New Actually, the original meaning was "sword sheath."
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Why is no one congratulating Samantha Bee for her excellent use of words? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
         I cunt help but wonder - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Speaking of tactics, I want to thank Rosanne - (drook) - (1)
                 simian slurs - (rcareaga)
             I agree with the (currently) top comment. - (mmoffitt)
         For all the people saying she was offensive, are any of them saying she was wrong? -NT - (drook)
         what all of the talking heads and others like ya'all is that rosanne wasn't fired for watch she said - (boxley) - (4)
             ABC was reportedly looking for a reason to cancel Rosanne's show. - (static) - (1)
                 ..a timely quip re Oz - (Ashton)
             You know what would have been interesting? - (drook) - (1)
                 Moi likes. But that would have required guts amongst the Producer-class. -NT - (Ashton)
         All this storm over Samantha Bee is really good. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Nice summary of the news cycle! - (a6l6e6x)
         actually pretty tacky words to use - (boxley) - (5)
             Don't even pretend -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 nothing to pretend over the last 15 years or so I have brought that issue up - (boxley)
             That writer of that title seems to presume . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Also too, many/most? 'Muricans *don't know* a 'polite' word for the female genitalia - (Ashton)
                 Actually, the original meaning was "sword sheath." -NT - (mmoffitt)

He's only an inch tall. He's a little short fat guy who eats way too much pizza.
94 ms