IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ABC was reportedly looking for a reason to cancel Rosanne's show.
This is not the case for Samantha Bee. But she didn't want to unnecessarily give them a reason. OTOH, Roseanne had form.

Wade.
New ..a timely quip re Oz
via a KOS thread, en passant:

kenwards June

Trump is a sociopath. We have a sociopath in the White House. He is devoid of human empathy, among other things.

Perhaps the best tweet I’ve seen in a while I noticed earlier from an Australian.
Something to the effect of the differences between the two countries.

"In America we get upset about someone using vulgar language, while in Australia they get more upset if someone shoots their school kids."

Now that’s wacky.
Recommended 51 times

jayden kenwards June 01 · 11:20:53 AM
This country in a nutshell...

{sigh}
Maybe in six months we can begin triage on repairing the mindless destruction (best case)
Or if the dogma ate all the good Karma: so we can't even halt the demolition?
Then find out who will tolerate Ex-Pats from a banana republic..?
(Still??)
     Why is no one congratulating Samantha Bee for her excellent use of words? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
         I cunt help but wonder - (rcareaga) - (3)
             Speaking of tactics, I want to thank Rosanne - (drook) - (1)
                 simian slurs - (rcareaga)
             I agree with the (currently) top comment. - (mmoffitt)
         For all the people saying she was offensive, are any of them saying she was wrong? -NT - (drook)
         what all of the talking heads and others like ya'all is that rosanne wasn't fired for watch she said - (boxley) - (4)
             ABC was reportedly looking for a reason to cancel Rosanne's show. - (static) - (1)
                 ..a timely quip re Oz - (Ashton)
             You know what would have been interesting? - (drook) - (1)
                 Moi likes. But that would have required guts amongst the Producer-class. -NT - (Ashton)
         All this storm over Samantha Bee is really good. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Nice summary of the news cycle! - (a6l6e6x)
         actually pretty tacky words to use - (boxley) - (5)
             Don't even pretend -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 nothing to pretend over the last 15 years or so I have brought that issue up - (boxley)
             That writer of that title seems to presume . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                 Also too, many/most? 'Muricans *don't know* a 'polite' word for the female genitalia - (Ashton)
                 Actually, the original meaning was "sword sheath." -NT - (mmoffitt)

I hope you don't mind if I don't read this. I don't know if it's going where I don't want it to be going, but if it is going there, I *don't* want to go there, so the best place for me to be is here, not there, and here is where I'm staying.
*puts on blinders*
*whistles very loudly*
*claws out own eyes*
78 ms