IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not him.
I don't expect Trump to be rational.

But we won't do anything without the ROK on board (assets based in the ROK have to have their permission to be used, I imagine). Moon isn't going to do that.

The Pentagon has to move stuff around to do anything substantial. It's a very different thing to fly a few bombers from Guam over the ROK than to do a real coordinated attack campaign and be ready for retaliation. The Generals and Admirals will tell Donnie, "sorry, we can't do that".

Etc.

Remember the delays and problems caused by Turkey saying that W couldn't use their bases to attack Iraq. That's just one example.

Get worried when the Pentagon tells China and Japan to keep their ships away from Korea because "the US cannot protect them from possible retaliation" or some such.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New ..hope you're Rihgt<sic> ..but a skeptical LRPD sez
(prolly LRPD-scribe conditioned Not-to misunderestimate the combo of [bully/coward+Loony as a Fruitcake] ...
a One who already has delusions of Self-Pardoning because ..Divine Right of Lunatics)

Sez:
Why, that looks so dangerous - I'm sure I'll learn something wonderful!

Hey! go argue with The Hand Ell (Arrr, matey) Pee Dee ;^>
New "I'm subverting from within, I am."
New Oooh! welcome to our ecksclusive Club Lacrimose. LLC
     Have I much company (?) in today's experiencing of a dire premonition - (Ashton) - (6)
         Not me. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             You might be giving him undue credit for rationality. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Not him. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     ..hope you're Rihgt<sic> ..but a skeptical LRPD sez - (Ashton) - (2)
                         "I'm subverting from within, I am." -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Oooh! welcome to our ecksclusive Club Lacrimose. LLC -NT - (Ashton)

If I have enough time to pro-actively squirt saltwater up my nose, I'd rather use that time to floss.
238 ms