IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have I much company (?) in today's experiencing of a dire premonition
..nay NIghtmare that:
the Orange-psychopath *IS* rapidly arranging his lame-ducks in a row: for an imminent full C-in-C military K.J.Un- horrorshow aka
the perfect foil: to deflect/outmaneuver --> converging-legal-Doom ..ever burning a hole in his fragile orange-skinned psyche?

I. Mean. those last Threat-laden taunts were indeed unmistakably: full-on Double-Dare hyperbolic Rage,
as would be deemed 'psychotic' ..were they uttered by any Normal actual-Person.

:-/ :-/
New Not me.
Remember the buildup for the Gulf War and the Iraq War. Even Afghanistan. It takes time to prepare for things like that.

We don't have the men (and women) and the equipment needed to attack the DPRK and prevail. It's all been used up in 16+ years of various wars. Sending a few dozen Tomahawks risks Seoul being flattened, so he won't even do that.

Trump is a bully, but he's also a coward. He won't attack the DPRK.

He might do something stupid vis-à-vis Iran, but I also think overt military action there is unlikely.

My $0.02. It's worth what you paid for it. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New You might be giving him undue credit for rationality.
Remember the buildup for the Gulf War and the Iraq War. Even Afghanistan. It takes time to prepare for things like that. ...
Sending a few dozen Tomahawks risks Seoul being flattened, so he won't even do that.

Right. IF you have rational people in charge. We don't. You must concede there is at least a decent chance that, pushed into a legal corner, the Orangutan in Chief goes off half cocked. And as we've seen from Kelly, he's unlikely to face any push back from the Pentagon types.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Not him.
I don't expect Trump to be rational.

But we won't do anything without the ROK on board (assets based in the ROK have to have their permission to be used, I imagine). Moon isn't going to do that.

The Pentagon has to move stuff around to do anything substantial. It's a very different thing to fly a few bombers from Guam over the ROK than to do a real coordinated attack campaign and be ready for retaliation. The Generals and Admirals will tell Donnie, "sorry, we can't do that".

Etc.

Remember the delays and problems caused by Turkey saying that W couldn't use their bases to attack Iraq. That's just one example.

Get worried when the Pentagon tells China and Japan to keep their ships away from Korea because "the US cannot protect them from possible retaliation" or some such.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New ..hope you're Rihgt<sic> ..but a skeptical LRPD sez
(prolly LRPD-scribe conditioned Not-to misunderestimate the combo of [bully/coward+Loony as a Fruitcake] ...
a One who already has delusions of Self-Pardoning because ..Divine Right of Lunatics)

Sez:
Why, that looks so dangerous - I'm sure I'll learn something wonderful!

Hey! go argue with The Hand Ell (Arrr, matey) Pee Dee ;^>
New "I'm subverting from within, I am."
New Oooh! welcome to our ecksclusive Club Lacrimose. LLC
     Have I much company (?) in today's experiencing of a dire premonition - (Ashton) - (6)
         Not me. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             You might be giving him undue credit for rationality. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Not him. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     ..hope you're Rihgt<sic> ..but a skeptical LRPD sez - (Ashton) - (2)
                         "I'm subverting from within, I am." -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Oooh! welcome to our ecksclusive Club Lacrimose. LLC -NT - (Ashton)

Hello, world.
42 ms