IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A purity pony with rabies
Ha. Ha. Ha. Or rather, H.A. H.A. H.A.. This noxious clown’s schtick two years ago consisted of banging the drum (on HuffPo and Salon, among other online venues that should be ashamed of themselves; likewise on MSNBC and CNN) for the Sage of Burlington and heaping abuse on the Dread Butch Hillary. Well, he’s still a Hillary-hater (his several books, including But Her Top-Secret Emails and But Her Deleted Emails are available from Amazon in inexpensive Kindle editions!), but now he’s had his come-to-Jesus moment, and settled on a new man-crush. I’ll let the pundit tell you himself:
I’m voting for Trump in 2020. Relax, and please listen. Democrats can’t blame Russia, provoke another Cold War, without ANY EVIDENCE (hearsay and NSA’s moderate confidence assessment isn’t evidence) and be rewarded. Tensions with a Cold War nuclear adversary simply because Clinton blamed them without evidence (again, Facebook ads did NOT swing the election, I predicted she’d lose in 2015) is dangerous, far more dangerous than a Trump Tweet.
Read the rest of the screed—it’s not very long—here if you like. You might want to have a cup of bleach handy. Otherwise, one more bit:
For the record, Trump will win again in 2020, and only a second loss will ensure that Democrats are finally stripped of their hubris and corruption. If they continue down the same path, I'm voting Cruz 2024. They'll break after enough losses and finally become a viable party. Furthermore, in a lesser evil world, Trump is still by far the lesser evil.
And while I don’t think he’s there yet, I could see friend mmoffitt moving in two years from principled abstention to solidarity with Goodman when it comes time to take his franchise for a walk. As they say, those contradictions won’t heighten themselves.

cordially,
Expand Edited by rcareaga May 20, 2018, 12:51:50 PM EDT
New cruz 2024? dumber than a stump
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New I suppose thanks are in order for distinguishing me from Goodman.
The contradictions have been heightened. And for a moment, the Sheeple saw them. Consider the backlash against efforts to take health insurance away from the great unwashed. But, I really don't think its possible for the majority of American people to comprehend the differences. Nor do I continue to think they're worth the effort. Trump's numbers are actually going up, for Christ's sake.

I'll be 59 at the end of the summer and am just recovering from a non-trivial health scare, so fortunately for me, I won't have to endure too many more years of this farce of a country populated by inconceivably narrow, underdeveloped minds. So I may very well abstain. Three quarters of Americans claim to have an invisible, imaginary friend whom they credit with "informing their daily lives." Almost that number claim to be members of organizations who have buildings where they congregate once a week to mumble to their imaginary friend and ask for guidance and forgiveness. It's hard to imagine why anyone would want anything other than unending oppression for such troglodytes.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New " invisible, imaginary, angry friend" FIFY
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     A purity pony with rabies - (rcareaga) - (3)
         cruz 2024? dumber than a stump -NT - (boxley)
         I suppose thanks are in order for distinguishing me from Goodman. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             " invisible, imaginary, angry friend" FIFY -NT - (boxley)

As Sam Goldwyn said, "I'm sick of the old cliches. Bring me some new cliches."
75 ms