IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hyperbole.
While I'm no fan of Obama, he was hardly "the most right wing President until Trump." Your cousin's lack of appreciation for the Rightness of Nixon and Reagan is likely a consequence of his age. But I'd argue that Clinton was a far more effective Right Wing President than Barry. After all, it was Clinton whose five major achievements where all pure, right wing wet dreams (as Thomas Frank, among others, have pointed out): NAFTA, "ending welfare as we know it", the crime bill, repeal of Glass-Stegall and other deregulation and balancing the budget by slashing the social safety net.

To be sure, Obama's policies were right wing. Perhaps most egregiously by legislating the permanence of profit-takers in our health care delivery system, but he was nowhere near as effective as Clinton was in the development of our own brand of oligarchy.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Bill was between little rock and a hard place
Either he ran completely on the "contract for America" ticket or lose the election.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     How to clutch Defeat from the Jaws of Victory AGAIN. A DNC Primer. - (mmoffitt) - (23)
         You know The Intercept is a propaganda organ, right? - (Another Scott) - (19)
             So they faked the Hoyer tape? - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                 I didn't ignore you. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                     Not nonsense in the primaries. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                         Wait a minute . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (15)
                             Some did. - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                 “But, some voted to throw a monkey wrench into the whole works…” - (rcareaga) - (13)
                                     Pride? You must be joking, - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                         You joke in turn - (rcareaga) - (11)
                                             To state the obvious. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                 Without Russian ratfucking… - (rcareaga) - (9)
                                                     Yup, without the Steele dossier invented by the Russians paid for by the dnc - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Give me a fucking break - (rcareaga)
                                                         Try Christopher Steele, ex MI-6. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                                             which sources? Who paid for it? thank you -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                 That's what the Russians want to know also. - (a6l6e6x)
                                                     There is one thing I find almost comical about the successful Russian interference. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                                         Someone note the date ... I completely agree with you -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                                             Oh, no. I've reached the end of the Internet. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                 Well then, it's a Grand Finale, eh? - (Ashton)
         a kindred spirit (for mmoffitt) - (rcareaga) - (2)
             Hyperbole. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Bill was between little rock and a hard place - (boxley)

Happiness is a lint filter full of thwarted pinworms.
103 ms